X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorkhead

I mentioned before I spend about 2 days a week at universities and vocational schools etc due to business reasons.

I just finished 2 weeks of visiting to 5 of the biggest universities in Bangkok.

I been here for 4 yrs, seen heaps of lboys in universities BUT I got to say I saw more than ever by a long shot those 2 weeks.

Guys we will never run out of beautiful lboys here in paradise, there is a fresh crop coming out every year and these girls are in most cases stunners in their uniforms and hig heels.

I have got only 2 so far on campus as its too open and Im usually with some of the faculty until I drive away, but I managed to stop 2 on the way ( 1 Bk Uni and 1 Rangsit) out and they took my number, both phoned and got both in bed and are now fornightly regulars, and FREE other than a bottle of perfume each and a dinner every so often and taxi fares. But having 19 and 21 yr olds in a sexy dress is no hardship to look at over a dinner table either especially when you know they are in bed with you for dessert.

Anyway the moral of the story is any girls out there think they are No 1, look over your shoulder, there are a few thousand Miss Lboy Thailand about to graduate. And we guys are blessed in this country.

Do Thais good girls tend to hop in bed really quickly or are you super hansum man or are they looking for the bigger better deal?

Comment

Mike I think you are going to have to take me on a campus tour

Comment

Originally posted by (DorkHead @ Sep. 30 2004,21:46)
        I mentioned before I spend about 2 days a week at universities and vocational schools etc due to business reasons.

I just finished 2 weeks of visiting to 5 of the biggest universities in Bangkok.

I been here for 4 yrs, seen heaps of lboys  in universities BUT I got to say I saw more than ever by a long shot those 2 weeks.

Guys we will never run out of beautiful lboys here in paradise, there is a fresh crop coming out every year and these girls are in most cases stunners in their uniforms and hig heels.

I have got only 2 so far on campus as its too open and Im usually with some of the faculty until I drive away, but I managed to stop 2 on the way ( 1 Bk Uni and 1 Rangsit) out and they took my number, both phoned and  got both in bed and are now fornightly regulars, and FREE other than a bottle of perfume each and a dinner every so often and taxi fares. But having 19 and 21 yr olds in a sexy dress is no hardship to look at over a dinner table either especially when you know they are in bed with you for dessert.

Anyway the moral of the story is any girls out there think they are No 1, look over your shoulder, there are a few thousand Miss Lboy Thailand about to graduate.  And we guys are blessed in this country.
        Great great post Mike... I have been saying this for years and I'm glad to
        hear that the situation is just getting better and better!

Comment

Great post DH and very very true..
          I believe the local Universities and colleges are where they "nest" before being dispatched to the various bars and shopping malls.
          Maybe you could be commissioned to herd a few of the cute ones the way of an ATS photographer.
          It would be great to see some pics of someone who doesn't look like they have just been fist fucked by Mike Tyson!

Comment

Wow - yes indeedy...

Just half a dozen of those girls would raise the rent in my tent for Lent!

I have often wondered how to get word out to these girls that an easy pay day is just around the corner!

Comment

Just point 'em my way and I'll take the pics.
              My college connections are good, but not as good as yours it seems.

Why don't you arrange for us to all meet one night on Silom 4 or Ratchanda ?
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'll get on to Kui... maybe she can come up with some good ideas on how to meet these girls.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 01 2004,09:33)
                  I'll get on to Kui... maybe she can come up with some good ideas on how to meet these girls.
                  Oh, please, please, please SB. More school girls please
                  Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I love the school girl sets...We were sent a few from Dan a few weeks ago. You can see them at the link below...

You can see the school galleries here!

I take it that this meets with the members approval?

Comment

i think thats a yes from me.......

Comment

yes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 01 2004,22:04)
                            I take it that this meets with the members approval?  
                            almost...chop chop.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
                              I was not planning any new trip to BKk in the near future but if this is happening I would book a special trip.

Comment

Working...
                              X