X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best hips?

So, who do you think has the best, most feminine hips? Many, if not all, of the models seem to have wide, but not really female hips. Who do you think stands out? A bonus if they're post-op!

This came to mind after the recent win by a TS in the Big Brother game in the UK. Another contestant noted that she "didn't have any hips"... Makes me think that some women will spot a TS very quickly because of this.

So, come on with your picks!
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Best hips on a fish box? That's too easy...

JANNIE!

Comment

Here is Jannie over two years ago!

She reminds me of one of those 50s style pin up girls that used to advertise moter oil!

Comment

Here's one from about a year ago... (Very hip indeed!)

Comment

Hmm, while Jannie is my all-time favorite, there's no hipbone visible... I do wonder how she got those curves - in some photos she looks much less curvy, while others seem more so. I kind of figured that the latter had more to do with camera position, her pose, etc., rather than real honest-to-goodness hipness.

Have you seen her in person? Do tell! She's all but a 10 in my book, though I have yet to meet her.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I met her with Kui for the first time just after she had had her boobs done. She is a fantastic physical specemin for sure. Unbeatable body. If you like Asian post ops that are curvy then she's yer gal! She actually does 'suit' being a fish box. She was at JDs pad at the time being erm... quizzed!

Comment

By the way, I noticed that in her most recent gallery, it seems there are additional suture lines "down there". Any idea if she had some more surgery? Or are the pics older, and closer to when she had the original operation? I was puzzled about why she'd need an additional op...

Anyway, I'm still looking for hips! Aon's latest gallery, alas, doesn't show such a trait. Gorgeous face, though...

Comment

I have never really considered hips.....I suppose I am too busy looking at the cute faces and in actuality I don't like curvy girls; I prefer them small and slim like Lyla and First and they don't really have hips!

a "hippie" girl I like a lot? Chompoo....she is pretty curvy. Not only that but funny as hell.

Comment

If I see another pic of Chompoo I am going to vomit!

Pretty girl , sure enough, but not particularly sexy and having met her a few times....dumb as fuck!
                  Sick of looking at her moronic smile and limp noodle dick....
                  But that's just me.....I am sure I am totally alone on this one

Comment

Hips, they don't go to show you no stinkin' hips. I assume that you want to know with Guy has the hips that most resemble a womans. In the real world a womans hips are so much different from a mans that there is no way to compare them. That being the case for this little exercise then I suggest that more petite LB's, such as Arreya, Anna, Chompoo and others would come closer to the woman look. No way does Jannie have the hips that look like a womans. Yeah, I know what I am talking about and have the proof to back it up. Nice body, granted, nice rack ditto but she is starting to pack the pounds on on her hips and upper thighs. I have seen this change in her body from early 2002 though mid 2004.

Comment

I've never even talked to Chompoo much less slept with her but a pretty fem ladyboy who supposedly is funny as hell sounds OK in my book even if her linguini is overcooked.

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Sep. 29 2004,21:26)
                        Hips, they don't go to show you no stinkin' hips.  I assume that you want to know with Guy has the hips that most resemble a womans. In the real world a womans hips are so much different from a mans that there is no way to compare them.  That being the case for this little exercise then I suggest that more petite LB's, such as Arreya, Anna, Chompoo and others would come closer to the woman look.  No way does Jannie have the hips that look like a womans.  Yeah, I know what I am talking about and have the proof to back it up.  Nice body, granted, nice rack ditto but she is starting to pack the pounds on on her hips and upper thighs. I have seen this change in her body from early 2002 though mid 2004.
                        I quite agree. Yet, some can come closer than others...or not? Well, poses and camera magic can do a lot more than we can really tell. Personally, I never really looked for this until very recently.

As for Jannie, it does seem like she's gotten, ahem, curvier. Still fine with me. I just supposed it was hormonal...

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Pretty girl , sure enough, but not particularly sexy and having met her a few times....dumb as fuck!
                          Sick of looking at her moronic smile and limp noodle dick....
                          You are not alone!

Comment

I had to look up Jeje after a recent mention here. Looks like she has sort of feminine hip bones. Or maybe I'm just not clear on this. Anyway, hope she continues to, ahem, develop.

Comment

Working...
                            X