X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daphnie

Last night I had the pleasure of being with the gorgeous sexy Daphnie.
    I have to say as a person she is great to be with, witty, charming, intelligent and totally HOT.
    One of the best girls a guy could ever want to meet for any purpose, but sexually this girl is 100% full on, 100% of the time.
    She is ultra sexy and her looks and makeup make the package complete. She arrived looking impeccable and incredibly hot and that set the scene for me, she has a great body and is totally functional, hard as a rock that just stays and stays.
    She is into everything (not dirty stuff), she is versatile and with her well endowed equipment and natural sexual appetite, I have to tell you guys she is about as good as you can get! Read again " as good as you can get".
    Of all the glamour girls I have been with, some are as good, but few come close to the length of time and full on sexual drive of this girl.
    For me she ranks a 10 out of 10, there is nothing missing sexually, looks, everything.
    A night to remember, and the first of many without doubt.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Mike

Originally posted by (DorkHead @ Oct. 12 2004,05:12)
    Last night I had the pleasure of being with the gorgeous sexy Daphnie.
    I have to say as a person she is great to be with, witty, charming, intelligent and totally HOT.
    One of the best girls a guy could ever want to meet for any purpose, but sexually this girl is 100% full on, 100% of the time.
    She is ultra sexy and her looks and makeup make the package complete.  She arrived looking impeccable and incredibly hot and that set the scene for me, she has a great body and is totally functional, hard as a rock that just stays and stays.
    She is into everything (not dirty stuff), she is versatile and with her well endowed equipment and natural sexual appetite, I have to tell you guys she is about as good as you can get!  Read again " as good as you can get".
    Of all the glamour girls I have been with, some are as good, but few come close to the length of time and full on sexual drive of this girl.
    For me she ranks a 10 out of 10, there is nothing missing sexually, looks, everything.
    A night to remember, and the first of many without doubt.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Mike
    By the way Daphnie is Asian TS from Cebu. Look at the postng " Bangkok beware".

Comment

I believe the phrase I am looking for is "I told you so"!!

I second everything you say. Great girl in all respects.

What type of pillow did you buy??
      Mister Arse

Comment

When is she coming to Sydney?

Comment

Originally posted by
          When is she coming to Sydney?
          Probably when you can organise her visa and pay for her tickets.

I Think from what I hear it is not at all easy to get a PI ladyboy a visa to come to Australia. But I also thought is was impossible to get a Thai one here too, but Banana got one so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 12 2004,09:48)
            I believe the phrase I am looking for is "I told you so"!!

I second everything you say. Great girl in all respects.

What type of pillow did you buy??
            Stewart, yes and yes and yes, you did.
            and as for your second question

Comment

Originally posted by
              night to remember, and the first of many without doubt.
              Bastard...almost enough to get me to change my Phuket trip next weekend!
              Mister Arse

Comment

Hi Oz

I know there are quite a few Thai Lbs in Sydney on student visas. So, it is not impossible. I think most of them do not 'work' so it is not so easy to meet them.

cheers

WT

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Thai Lbs in Sydney on student visas
                  Hey Wise I am sure you are right. Next time I am in Sydney I will take you to a nice Thai restuarant in Miller st, Nth Sydney and there are a couple of LB's working in there.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Oct. 14 2004,06:00)
                    Originally posted by
                    Thai Lbs in Sydney on student visas
                    Hey Wise I am sure you are right. Next time I am in Sydney I will take you to a nice Thai restuarant in Miller st, Nth Sydney and there are a couple of LB's working in there.
                    Ozziw we can do week of 1st November when I'm back in Sydney.
                    Is this nick better???

Comment

Originally posted by

You're on mate. The beers are on me. I will give you a call shortly and we will set it up.

cheers

WT

Comment

Working...
                      X