Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate talking about money with the girls which is why i like going to Pattaya where the going rate is 500 shortime and 1000 longtime. And I know these girls are happy with 1000 longtime (of course they'd be happier with more) since they're offering their cell phone numbers and knocking on my door a few days later.

A Bangkok "up to you" does not mean 500st/1000lt. I'm not going to negotiate before being intimate with a girl so when in Bangkok I'll cheerfully pay the Bangkok going rate. The result is I don't spend much time in Bangkok, generally just the night before my flight home.

Treating the girls with kindness and respect goes along way, just as important as the size of the tip. And if you have big bucks, by all means tip big.

John Kerry believes that people making more than 200K dollars a year should pay more taxes. For those guys cost is not really an issue when travelling to a country such as Thailand where everything is relatively cheap. But if you're making less than 200K or perhaps even funding your trips with credit card debt then I suggest Pattaya Beach where you get more bang for the baht.

Comment

can I meet asiants?

Comment

Hmmm I like this saying "sex is always a thing worth getting over and over and over again.." And I agree with it. No complaints from me on this point.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2004,02:42)
          I have seen this girl now, and I can tell you that she is a stunner. You won't be dissapointed. A beautiful body. Firm, slim and no fat. Proportionate boobs, and a very pretty face! (She looks more Thai than PI to me!)

Anyway if I could afford her prices then I'd definitely spend the evening, erm... watching TV(s)  

For all you guys who havn't seen her yet she looks like a younger and more demure and innocent Natalee both physically and facially also.

Would this be a fair comment, lads?
          Of all the pics I have of Daphnie, this is one that does not do her justice.
          If allowed to post the ones I have, she would give some of our current starlets a run for their money, easily.
          As for her she is a great lady to talk to, and I will have the pleasure tomorrow night to meet her.
          Mike

Comment

Yes all of us would like to see pics of Daphnie I know I would. But what is a pic good for when you can go meet her and see how sexy she really is. I can't wait till next friday to meet her. Have fun on monday Mike hope your ready for her.

Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by
              Quote (stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2004,02:42)

I have seen this girl now, and I can tell you that she is a stunner. You won't be dissapointed. A beautiful body. Firm, slim and no fat. Proportionate boobs, and a very pretty face! (She looks more Thai than PI to me!)

Anyway if I could afford her prices then I'd definitely spend the evening, erm... watching TV(s)  

For all you guys who havn't seen her yet she looks like a younger and more demure and innocent Natalee both physically and facially also.

Would this be a fair comment, lads?

Of all the pics I have of Daphnie, this is one that does not do her justice.

No, that WAS a picture of Natelee. What Stogie meant was that Asian Tgirl looked a bit like Natelee. And he is right
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                what did you mean by "afford her prices"?  how much does she expect?  is she another one that starts at 3000B, then settles at 1000-1500B?
                No, she is not a money grabber. Sure, she has to eat, so be fair.

But, as I remember from the Pi, I paid her more than any of the other girls, and was VERY happy to do so. I think I remember I had calculated that Cebu prices were about the same as BKK. She was also the only girl that I asked back a second time!

Gor for it guys. i am VERY jealous!
                Mister Arse

Comment

I met Daphne and she is the real deal!

Super cool, cute and sexy!

She will probably get her boobs 'super-sized' later this month or in the beginning of November, so if you want to say 'hello' then do it soon! (Or wait until a few days after and get a real handful of a girl!)

Fun and very down to earth - I still reckon she looks more Thai than PI! Stewart?

I must say it was fucking great to spend some time talking to a girl who can speak English!

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Fun and very down to earth - I still reckon she looks more Thai than PI! Stewart?
                    She is ligher skinned that either most Thai's OR most Pi's I guess, but I did not think she looked Thai in any particlar way.

Originally posted by
                    I must say it was fucking great to spend some time talking to a girl who can speak English!
                    Get down to the Pi!!!!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                      She will probably get her boobs 'super-sized' later this month
                      I'm not convinced this is a good move, mainly because I think she looks great now!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                      X