Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obake’s trip

Obake€™s Trip

The trip will take place in the first half of 2005 and will be open to all - especially those looking to visit Nana for the first time and are looking for an experience of a lifetime. More details about the actual date will be given when enough feedback is reached. If you are interested in travelling from the UK then please leave your details (an email) in a reply in this thread in order that I can contact you (you are unable to contact me from this site). If you are interesting in coming along and are outside the UK then no problem . . . still leave your details and I will contact with info on dates etc so you can meet us out there!! The basic idea is that we take over Nana and rumble the place like never seen before!!!

Cheers

Do you think that God has an Obake Complex?

Comment

Hmm, ending up in a Thai jail sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in! I can't wait to see what some of you do when surrounded by long haired guys. hahahahaha
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
        I can't wait to see what some of you do when surrounded by long haired guys.
        I'm hard - I live with one!

Comment

Working...
        X