X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which lbs really take their time?

I'm a Short Time man, and probably always will be.  Partially because of my living situation, but mostly because I really can't sleep in the bed with someone I don't know very well.  I've done LT a few times, and its made me very uncomfortable, I get no sleep at all, tossing and turning, etc.  Yes, if I was on holiday I would get a room with two beds, but that's not the case.

But I'm getting annoyed with STs, where the girls often perform a very rushed job, trying to get me off as quickly as possible so they can leave.  It leaves me somewhat unsatisfied.  

I would really like to take a girl out that doesn't have her eye on the clock, that would give unhurried service for a full hour or maybe 2.  A little time to chat, time to explore her body thoroughly, maybe a bit of a cuddle afterwards.  Only girl I know who does this is Pinky from Cassanova (still one of my all-time favs). We had to be called by the ST hotel front desk like three times to leave!

Any other recommendations?? I would appreciate it.  Of course, it depends on rapport, but in general who really gives you time and attention on an ST?

PS yes I realize I'm being somewhat paradoxical, asking for a long short time, but you get what I mean.

Thanks fellas

seems to me your looking for not ST nor LT somewhere in middle,so if it were me id have a good chat with my girl in the bar/gogo,spend some time doing that and get her and her mate a drink or two ,tell her what your seeking and that the rate will be a bit more than ST agree on something and mayby add that if time was good and you both happy she get good tip also..................even this may not garantee what you get tho,as you no doubt know allready.
    robbo

Comment

So would that be a long short time , or a short long time then

Why is life so complicated sometimes
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

So the long and the short of it is that a long time is too long and a short time is to short, but a short long time may be still be too long therefore a long short time may be just long enough.

Didn't the government put a one year temporary ban on so-called "naked" short-selling?

Bloody kill joys!

Comment

Im in a similar position to you! In my experience it all depends on how you and the girl get on! But! Aoi from Pats bar ( soi 6) would probably fulfill your needs! And shes a nice girl too!
          sammy555

Comment

actually there are two issues here.
            the shorttime hotels have a limit on time, thus them knocking on the door and rousting you out.
            and with a girl, its often chemistry- does she like you enough to want to take her time.
            i would suggest the following plans:
            don't bring her to a short time hotel. rent out a cheap regular hotel, and time as far as the 'place' is concerned won't be an issue. you can still leave when you want to get a good nights rest in your real hotel/apartment.
            as far as the girl goes, either you ask her how long she'll stay, or simply take her for long time, thus securing her for the evening, and then you can release her earlier...
            so it may not be the girls fault, ive had st hotels try to rustle me out. fair enough, theres usually a long queue at those places. ive almost never had a girl rush me by her own will...

Comment

I'm 100% with surropan on this.  Have posted before that I always want short longs, or long shorts if you prefer.  So the LBs don't need to give me any excuses to leave early in the morning - we agree beforehand, so no surprises on price or timings.

In BKK, if we go out for a few drinks, maybe a meal at Rosabieng (or duck/rice on soi 3/1 if I'm in a hurry), then go back to my home or hotel ...  we are talking 4/5 hours.  None of this 'getting dressed to leave while I'm having a post-action shower'.  A relaxed evening/night + great sex ... followed by a good sleep for both parties (or another customer for her!)

It also means I get to see those LBs who will only go ST, because they are at Uni or work the following morning (or have to report in to Mr. Sponsor ... or want to get back to their Thai BFs   )

In Pattaya, I tend to pick up company later, forget the food, and go ST at my hotel. Come to think of it, I've only ever 'slept' LT with one LB during my Pattaya visits (and she got the boot ....... when she didn't deliver).  Maybe I need to find a new   .... from Stringfellows ?
              TT

Comment

My experience is that if you take a bargirl ST, she will normally rush in order to get back and try to make more money.
                That is why I normally only take freelancers ( both GGs and LBs).
                Their normal number of customers range between 0 and 2 pr. day (a lot of them have told me), so when they have got one, their daily quota is fulfilled and they are able to relax.
                Many times I have even found it difficult to make them leave: some take a nap, some switch on the telly, some want to go out with you and eat, but everything within the agreed ST price.
                And when they stay, they do not mind some extra cuddling / sex.
                My experience include both Sukhumvit BKK and Beach Promenade PTT ( + Phuket some years ago).
                Being ST with them a long time of course makes you know them better and develop a sympathy so that ST is turned into LT.
                All in all I like the girls who also give me the impression that they like me and enjoy my company.
                Here I have to add that I am 57 and ordinary looking, but I still have a lot of good experiences.
                So in short: Stick to freelancers or girls from the less renowned bars (in PTT almost every bar has the occasional LB).

Comment

Lb who takes LEAST time is Toei, she´s out the door before your jiz hits the floor.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Jeeeeezzzzzzz..that's fast
                    Try to rememeber and never b/f her!
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Im not sure what you do if you are relying on ST rooms...cuz then its the clock on the room, not the LB that comes into play...

I too have only ever done ST with LBs...and have never had one rush out the door...but that may be because I am VERY clear on what I expect up front...usually takes me about 2 hours (just boom boom, i dont take them for drinks/food) to become exhausted and out they go...works well for both of us...then I go n get a BG (or call one I know) to have a quickie with before drifting off to sleep and then boom boom in the morning (they love it too since I dont tear em up the night before)...dont know why, thats just what I do.

Sooo...I would suggest you go to someplace like Secrets, get a room (its very cheap at like 800 baht) and just keep it as your ST room...thats what I do...I stay at the Pattaya Bay Resort and girls I know get to stay/swim/lunch with me...but use Secrets as my fuk room (between the two hotels I only spend what a lot of guys spend on one, or even less)...keeps me from getting potential unwanted visitors in the middle of the night and is very convenient to WS...the pond from which I catch all my LBs so far)...just a suggestion.

Cheers!

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 26 2008,21:55) Lb who takes LEAST time is Toei, she´s out the door before your jiz hits the floor.
                           great post.   TTC still chuckling!  Seems like that sometimes  

..... Floor?  
                        TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Sep. 26 2008,14:08) I'm 100% with surropan on this.  Have posted before that I always want short longs, or long shorts if you prefer.  So the LBs don't need to give me any excuses to leave early in the morning - we agree beforehand, so no surprises on price or timings.

In BKK, if we go out for a few drinks, maybe a meal at Rosabieng (or duck/rice on soi 3/1 if I'm in a hurry), then go back to my home or hotel ...  we are talking 4/5 hours.  None of this 'getting dressed to leave while I'm having a post-action shower'.  A relaxed evening/night + great sex ... followed by a good sleep for both parties (or another customer for her!)

It also means I get to see those LBs who will only go ST, because they are at Uni or work the following morning (or have to report in to Mr. Sponsor ... or want to get back to their Thai BFs   )

In Pattaya, I tend to pick up company later, forget the food, and go ST at my hotel. Come to think of it, I've only ever 'slept' LT with one LB during my Pattaya visits (and she got the boot ....... when she didn't deliver).  Maybe I need to find a new   .... from Stringfellows ?
                          Yeah, dude that's exactly what I'm saying. The 'middle time' is by far the best. Enough time to relax. Not too much time for me to want the bitch to leave.

Like you said, I should probably arrange that beforehand, in the bar, so it's all understood what I'm looking for. Maybe I'll introduce 'middle time' into the lb vocabulary! It could be a fucking revelation to the industry.

Comment

(Midget @ Sep. 26 2008,21:33) My experience is that if you take a bargirl ST, she will normally rush in order to get back and try to make more money.
                            That is why I normally only take freelancers ( both GGs and LBs).
                            Their normal number of customers range between 0 and 2 pr. day (a lot of them have told me), so when they have got one, their daily quota is fulfilled and they are able to relax.
                            Many times I have even found it difficult to make them leave: some take a nap, some switch on the telly, some want to go out with you and eat, but everything within the agreed ST price.
                            And when they stay, they do not mind some extra cuddling / sex.
                            My experience include both Sukhumvit BKK and Beach Promenade PTT ( + Phuket some years ago).
                            Being ST with them a long time of course makes you know them better and develop a sympathy so that ST is turned into LT.
                            All in all I like the girls who also give me the impression that they like me and enjoy my company.
                            Here I have to add that I am 57 and ordinary looking, but I still have a lot of good experiences.
                            So in short: Stick to freelancers or girls from the less renowned bars (in PTT almost every bar has the occasional LB).
                            That's an interesting post, and I actually totally realize it now that you mentioned it. I've only been with a freelancer once, and she was the only one I couldn't get to leave! Which is the opposite of my usual experience. Nice observation.

Comment

most of the girls who have been in the game for a while will be jaded and rushed.Its always best to go for new or girls you know, as they will be fine.New and enthusiastic girls are always the beast for short time.
                              cheers donnnnnny
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X