X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the Dead

sorry guys, i was away for a few weeks, but I am back on board now; tried to keep up with the comings and goings here but it's not easy.....i think Stogie has made this forum TOO good! Damn....so now i can't kill him to steal his girlfriend for myself.....we actually need the bugger.

I have no plans but to park my ass right here in this chair for about the next 3 months; if you guys need anything I can always be reached at [email protected].

thanks for all the cooperation through the transition time of changing Forums and for the constatn stream of posts. I will be having my say up here on a ton of subjects between now and the next few months and i hope as always we can help the guys who are travelling to see the models from the site.

regards Jon

Jon,

Welcome back. Always nice to see a group of posting with your name attached. Well we broke the 100 registered forum users, and now are close to 110. Good to see it. The more users and postings the better. Brings me back every day to see the updates and comments......

Take care guys,

Lotusman

Comment

WELCOME HOME !

Jeff

Comment

Good to see you back Jon, still haven't forgotten about the boomerang,so easy to buy one from the shelf at any tourist shop, been waiting for the right opportunity where i can swap one for a cigarette or a bottle of plonk.
        This way it will be the real thing..
        cheers.

bali-ken

Comment

Well Jon glad to see your back from where-ever, Stogie has been doing a first rate job in your absence. I want you and stogie to know I feel honored that he took the time to post my daily ramblings in the Clubhouse. Not only was it a pleasure to post my daily events in LOS but it sure did let me relive them while I was writing them for the site.
          Thailand for fun in the sun
          Enjoy it while you can
          Times are changing

Comment

Working...
          X