X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Dry Weekend

Bangkok Governor election is this weekend, Oct 4th-5th. There will be no alcohol served from Saturday 6pm to Sunday 6pm (or maybe 12am).

I have no idea what bars will be open or closed, and if places will be serving in plastic cups  

This is just for Bangkok
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

CRAP!!!!! I got one night in BKK on the way out and this shit happens!
    Anyone have any idea what else will be going on in order to separate me from my money?

Comment

I would suggest getting some phone numbers or going to Patpong. If any place is allowed to server under the table, its Patpong
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

KC3  serves Chang in plastic cups. They fill half the cup up and keep the bottle half full at/under the bar. I guess this is so you slurp it all down in one  should the party be intruded upon by someone whos palm hasnt been greased. This was my experience the last time.

" the lemonade they serve here is sure nutricious"

Comment

Thanks for that alert, Snick...

Gosh darn it, I'll have to stay at home.

Comment

Labamba is helping celebrate the birthdays of 3 girls this weekend and would love to have you on hand...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

hmmm... let's hope it is sunday 6pm... That's the time I'll check in at the hotel.

Comment

Alas, Manarak the birthday party for the 3 A's...Aimie, An/Oh and Aum will be on Saturday Night the 4th...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Darn closing down bars and restricitng sales of alchohol just for the election of a governor. In ther states election day no matter who is seeking office is more than a sufficieint reason to get loaded and hope for the bwst or drown out your loss and sorrows along with it.

There is a few states with dry counties in them in the states Dry menaing no alcoholic beverages are allowed to be sold in those counties period. Some only restrict slaes on Sunday....thankfully.. FLorida is open for business 24/7/365 for themost part.

Comment

I have heard that the ban begins Friday at six pm. I may be wrong, but giving a heads up just in case.

Comment

Around Nana its been advised its Saturday only - other times open as normal or at least thats how it was explained to me. Presumably Patpong will be doing their own thing. Funny enough many hotels also continued serving last closure time but not regular bars.

Cheers
                      mardhi

Comment

Yes, on dry days the best bet is patpong. They are the most likely to stay open and even serve. The other unique thing about patpong is smoking is still tolerated in the bars which can be a positive or a negative depending on your point of view.

Comment

Seems everytime I head to BKK they are having a dry day

Only there tonight thru Sunday and one is now a dry day, hopefully it will be like the last one and I will still be able to wet my whistle over in Patpong with papercups.

Well I better make the most of this evening in Nana me thinks...

Comment

(jadeite @ Oct. 02 2008,21:16) Yes, on dry days the best bet is patpong. They are the most likely to stay open and even serve. The other unique thing about patpong is smoking is still tolerated in the bars which can be a positive or a negative depending on your point of view.
                            Patpong 2 is good on dry days-- pretty much every bar is open and serving. A couple of the bars even have the odd ladyboy. I've spotted four or five. There's a real sweetie at the large open-air pool bar on the left hand side (coming from Silom). She's not everybody's type though-- she's kind of thick. She's insatiable though...went LT with her and she kept insisting on fucking over and over again... I just wanted to sleep but she forced me to do it 4 times at night and once in the morning.

Comment

She's not everybody's type though - she's kind of thick...
                              In what way?

Comment

Working...
                              X