X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog on LBs from the curious outsider

I quite like his writing style. Possibly helpful for the virgin forays and tourists.

http://thebutterflytales.blogspot.com/2008....rs.html

http://thebutterflytales.blogspot.co...discourse.html

Some excerpts...

Where Florida has Disneyland, Paris the Eifel Tower and Japan the Para Para machines, Singapore has Orchard Towers. Think of it as our perennial winter wonderland, a vortex that just intoxicates you with the scent of vice, that you slowly find yourself faced with an addiction.

They call it the €˜Four Floors of Whores€™, Singapore€™s dark underbelly situated just at the fringe of Singapore€™s famed shopping district. This incidental hub of vice has been the silent playground for the lonely accidental tourist and curious young men.
    Romeo and Crazy Horse offer us the closet substitute to the famed streets of Patpong. While you do not have side shows of women squirting goldfishes from their pussy or pulling out razor blades, you do get women (physically, not biologically speaking) dancing under neon lights with prop poles. And more often than not, you get a wardrobe malfunctions, like maybe every 10 seconds.

Personally, I prefer Romeo because my friend works there as a DJ and she spins great hard trance tracks. However, people at Crazy Horse seems so much friendlier. All the ladyboys there greet me by reaching for my crotch.
    Located on levels 3 and 4 respectively, these are the only two transsexual themed clubs. If you€™ve been to Romeo enough, you€™ll also realize that nothing else conceptualizes the analogy of a carousal corporeal skin fest, just short of an orgiastic coitus by the bar, or maybe there already was.

These are the flag-bearers of pruriency. Lewd, risqué and a carnal delight for the few who can swallow this magnitude of obscenity like communion on a Sunday morning. I know I can.

Me: "Why do men want to have sex with you?"
    Ladyboy: €œI can suck cock better than any women.€

Amen to that!

Comment

The Butterfly is an eloquent writer and an excellent story-teller. How much of his tales are fact vs. fiction is hard to say, but it is entertaining none-the-less. Although he slags LBs mostly, I think deep inside he's a fan.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Well I've decided to set a trap. And I'll be the bait.

He's quite cute though and worth a random shag

Comment

Yah..I agree
          Does he paint "his" toenails in black too
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
          X