X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie in NEP

Do you remember how it was the first foray you went to NEP? No? Well I must admit I don€™t recall all of it, but anyway I hadn€™t been to Soi 4 for about 6 months so last week I decided to pay a visit in the hope that it would be like the first time.
                                         Unfortunately I made this decision after having a few too many with some Thai friends in Bangplud.

How long is this gonna go on for?....Maybe I€™ll take a detour€¦..Octopus on a stick, that€™s a good idea,€¦I think that€™s going to melt my throat €¦and probably my ass in the morning,€¦.where€™s the toilet?€¦€¦where was I sitting?€¦..where€™s the toilet?€¦.where was I sitting?...There€™s a taxi€¦.oooooo€¦busy tomorrow€¦I have to go, I€™ll be there but not too early€¦Soi 4 please captain! €¦.Bloody idiot€¦€¦fucking escalator€¦..bloody idiots€¦€¦Hey that€™s new€¦bloody hell is that still there€¦Obsession €¦I€™ll sit here€¦yes€¦.a cold one€¦yes you can have one€¦..bloody hell she€™s nice€¦..bloody hell is she still here€¦bloody hell I thought she was dead€¦€¦fuck off blimp no cola for you€¦hmm I feel a bit bad about that€¦.nah fuck off blimp€¦ Her hair is like a toilet brush, her thighs are smooth as silk, yes a drink for you€¦no, she€™s gone to Korat. A drink for the mamasan€¦ and tips for you and you and yohoohooooo TM ( J. Saville). Upstairs! I€™m tempted by temptations€¦.upstairs again Cascade€¦.bloody curtain€¦..bloody step, Hey! No! I don€™t know you! No€¦.no€¦.yes€¦drink for you. You looked better before€¦.Hello again, she looks Japanese, so does she€¦yes that€™s a full erection you have there,...mind if I jerk you off whilst ignoring you and talking to someone else€¦.thanks€¦yes, a drink for you.. No, not you. And€¦. Yes you€¦€¦You remember me? You have a memory longer than that big thing I just saw walking down Sukhumvit. You€™re beautiful€¦..you look even more beautiful than before,€¦.she got fired last night€¦yes€¦..another one for me and her...short time room€¦.what a dump€¦..downstairs€¦Temptation€¦..fucking   hell€¦rogue€™s gallery€¦I heard you got fired from Cascade last night€¦€¦toilet€¦yes I€™ve got of those too€¦fucking hell, you look even more beautiful than before€¦..and so does she€¦I€™m going to take you away from all this€¦.yes I know I said that least year€¦No don€™t even know her€¦yes drink for you, but not you€¦yes€¦you€¦.shit did I even pay the bill€¦.150?....yes€¦..OK.

I already had a ladyboy waiting for me when I got home anway. She relayed to me what I did after I got home: I stood at a 70 degree angle for an hour, occasionally shaking my head and then ate 2 lots of Phad Thai, made some stupid joke about a toilet brush then passed out, maybe I did do that the first time.
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

The random thought paragraph is hilarious!! The part where you think" mind if I jerk you off while totally ignoring you......" is spot on for NEP.

Comment

Well, Gunslinger was with me on my first 'official' visit to NEP and our crazy adventures went down something like that. I think?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(aperry @ Oct. 06 2008,06:09) The part where you think" mind if I jerk you off while totally ignoring you......" is spot on for NEP.
        every time big-cock Nadia sits beside me in Cascades
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

well done, it is so perfect the way you wrote it. i can just imagine being drunk and thinking exactly the same
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

This is how it works!
            Funny stuff, gs!
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Monday night went like that for me! well i think it did, didn't help getting pissed up in guess then stumbling over at 1am
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

How long is this gonna go on for?....Maybe I€™ll take a detour€¦..Octopus on a stick, that€™s a good idea,€¦I think that€™s going to melt my throat €¦and probably my ass in the morning,€¦.where€™s the toilet?€¦€¦where was I sitting?€¦..where€™s the toilet?€¦.where was I sitting?...There€™s a taxi€¦.oooooo€¦busy tomorrow€¦I have to go, I€™ll be there but not too early€¦Soi 4 please captain! €¦.Bloody idiot€¦€¦fucking escalator€¦..bloody idiots€¦€¦Hey that€™s new€¦bloody hell is that still there€¦Obsession €¦I€™ll sit here€¦yes€¦.a cold one€¦yes you can have one€¦..bloody hell she€™s nice€¦..bloody hell is she still here€¦bloody hell I thought she was dead€¦€¦fuck off blimp no cola for you€¦hmm I feel a bit bad about that€¦.nah fuck off blimp€¦ Her hair is like a toilet brush, her thighs are smooth as silk, yes a drink for you€¦no, she€™s gone to Korat. A drink for the mamasan€¦ and tips for you and you and yohoohooooo TM ( J. Saville). Upstairs! I€™m tempted by temptations€¦.upstairs again Cascade€¦.bloody curtain€¦..bloody step, Hey! No! I don€™t know you! No€¦.no€¦.yes€¦drink for you. You looked better before€¦.Hello again, she looks Japanese, so does she€¦yes that€™s a full erection you have there,...mind if I jerk you off whilst ignoring you and talking to someone else€¦.thanks€¦yes, a drink for you.. No, not you. And€¦. Yes you€¦€¦You remember me? You have a memory longer than that big thing I just saw walking down Sukhumvit. You€™re beautiful€¦..you look even more beautiful than before,€¦.she got fired last night€¦yes€¦..another one for me and her...short time room€¦.what a dump€¦..downstairs€¦Temptation€¦..fucking hell€¦rogue€™s gallery€¦I heard you got fired from Cascade last night€¦€¦toilet€¦yes I€™ve got of those too€¦fucking hell, you look even more beautiful than before€¦..and so does she€¦I€™m going to take you away from all this€¦.yes I know I said that least year€¦No don€™t even know her€¦yes drink for you, but not you€¦yes€¦you€¦.shit did I even pay the bill€¦.150?....yes€¦..OK...
                That's priceless!

Comment

Working...
                X