X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do they remember so many names!

Has anyone else noticed the amazing memory so many ladyboys have?

I've walked into bars that I may have spent just 1 or 2 nights at and a year later they still remember my name and what I drink.

Hell I'm not that good a tipper or demon in the sack to be that memorable.
    Anthonymustang

Tis the girls as well. When you are in business and some fat sweaty falang walks in and says 'hi, I'm back' he's more likely to part with the dosh if she says 'Hi ********' instead of a blank look, it makes him feel wanted. I've been out of a place 18 months before (not that I'm fat and sweaty!) and the Momma San has said 'Hi ****' My favorite was a guy in the pool one day, a BG swims up to you and says 'Nice to see you back, I think you alla time- wots your name'. Personally I think it's empty head syndrome- when there's not a lot in there in the first place there's plenty of space for any information coming in to be stored
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 08 2008,23:42) Personally I think it's empty head syndrome- when there's not a lot in there in the first place there's plenty of space for any information coming in to be stored
      That's funny...but likely true...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 08 2008,23:42) Personally I think it's empty head syndrome- when there's not a lot in there in the first place there's plenty of space for any information coming in to be stored
        That´s not very nice, but very funny.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Its their job and they are good at it , it can be pretty uncanny sometimes when they remember little details like , your hotel , what you like to do etc , and maybe you haven't seen them in quite a while .

One LB told me she kept a diary of what she did / who she went with , pretty smart business on her part
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Was back in room with a bar girl from music bar on soi8 early morning having a drink etc before we got down to business(usually with lb,but having a change) and my phone goes with the news from england that my mum has fallen and broken her g,in hospital having major op.
            Spend god knows how long getting on to hospital checking up etc. etc. Finally get to work with her and she stays the night. .
            Didn't see her again for ages,a good 9 or 10 months I guess,called in to the bar again,and she walked past,sidled over and ever so nicely asked "How's your mum?"..!..Now that's what I call a good memory,can't remember if she remembered my name or not!

Comment

Sorry about the typing error,should read 'fallen and broken her leg'

Comment

If you've ever noticed some waitresses or service staff at hotels can also have this amazing ability.

People in service industries know that remembering customers is good business - and no this is not an empty head syndrome.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

They have a 100 Gig Chip Memory and are faster than the internet
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Actually it is done automatically through the surveillance cams. The second you step in the door a pic is taken and with Facial Recognition software your mug is identified by the LadyBoy Jungle Network!!! Only takes a second and impresses the monger totally!!!

Comment

I dont really like it, I prefer to remain anonymous.
                      Its freaky how they remember the exact date, location of where I sat, who I was with, how many times I have been there and the exact date of each time.

I want to be another faceless monger

Comment

(Front242 @ Oct. 09 2008,10:55) I dont really like it, I prefer to remain anonymous.
                        Its freaky how they remember the exact date, location of where I sat, who I was with, how many times I have been there and the exact date of each time.

I want to be another faceless monger  

if only i could wialk in nana or the guess bar every night like it was my frist night ...

Comment

Oh god, some of them I've never even gone with and they still remember me 3 years later. Case in point - I was talking to Golf, a girl I've seen maybe 2 or 3 time briefly just out and about, on MSN the other day and she immediately knew who I was. She referred to me as "the guy who break JJ heart".
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

It's not just the LB's either. The guy who works the Security night shift at Omni Tower knows me when ever I check in, always says hello. It helps as I know he don't give a shit who I take home.
                            Beer Baron

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 09 2008,00:03)
                              That´s not very nice, but very funny.  
                              I have been thinking about this today and I put it across the wrong way a bit. What I meant was that compared to us they have uncomplicated lives so their heads are not full of the crap that stresses us out. Thais goes through live very unconcerned compared to us. I did not mean to imply they were stupid, merely that there is more room to retain certain information.And as for the BG telegraph- they KNOW when we are in town!!
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                              X