Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I meant was that compared to us they have uncomplicated lives so their heads are not full of the crap that stresses us out.
    Like what?
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 10 2008,00:32)
      What I meant was that compared to us they have uncomplicated lives so their heads are not full of the crap that stresses us out.
       Like what?
                        x
      I'm digging a hole now and don't seem to be able to get out of it!! Will have one last attempt though. Life is simpler here so less things to clog the mind leaves more room to retain other stuff. The different outlook on life means that things are prioritised differently as well. I'm spending too much time compiling replies to this and will be lucky to remember my own name soon, never mind someone elses.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I'll take a shot...Like mortgage payments, alimony and child support, taxes, health insurance, car payments...etc., etc., etc...
        I agree, their lives are simplier...And I'm jealous...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sigh...their biggest worry is how many times they're gonna get rocked in the ass that night. I know some of you here might kill for that type of problem haha.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 09 2008,23:50) Thais goes through live very unconcerned compared to us. I did not mean to imply they were stupid, merely that there is more room to retain certain information.
            This is just a nicer way to say the walk thru life in oblivion . Your first explanation was just fine .It´s still true and funny.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Like mortgage payments, alimony and child support, taxes, health insurance, car payments...etc., etc., etc...
              I agree, their lives are simplier...And I'm jealous...
              Mortgage payments.. rent,..and most pay for the family home also..some even have mortgages.
              Alimony and child support... Many of these girls are responsible for their entire family inc..aunts uncles
              cousins blah de blah..
              Health Insurance....... surgery aint cheap,pay the vast majority of medical bills for their families..
              Cars........................... soem even have cars too would you beleive!

Add to that their job,not exactly nice is it..Being a Ladybooy brings insecurity you fellas will never
              experience (lucky for you) A foreign holiday is just a dream for most..
              Then to be told you're on the scrapheap by time your 23 is a wonderful slap in the face....
              The prospect of a lonely old age with no children to take care of them (Thai style)
              would you really want to swap places??
              Whilst your all sitting there fretting on how many shags to the baht your going to get
              spare a thought to the other side....
              x

Not picking on you K, just using your examples ok na
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 11 2008,18:30) Then to be told you're on the scrapheap by time your 23 is a wonderful slap in the face....
                The prospect of a lonely old age with no children to take care of them (Thai style)
                would you really want to swap places??
                Whilst your all sitting there fretting on how many shags to the baht your going to get
                spare a thought to the other side....

it´s sad. But i still think they have less things to worry about , compared to us in the western world.

So tell me then...if they have such a tough economical life, how the f**k can the ones that do make it to Europe, spend 2000 euros on a stupid handbag? I´ve seen it many times.
                And don´t give me that sob story about they deserve to treat themselves sometimes to feel better. They treat themselves everyday.

They do coke, buy designer clothes and handbags, the latest Nokiaphone etc etc.

I kid you not, one lb i know made average 2500 euros per week after she payed the pimp and rent!!

I´ve seen  drunk lb´s tip the karaokesinger in  thaiclubs in europe with 100 eurobills!!

I´m more than happy to spend money and help the ones in Los, but the thai lb´s in Europe soon becomes obnoxious with a real bad attitude.

So yeah, i spare some thoughts to that side´as well as the less fortunate lb´s that live and die in Thailand.
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Oct. 11 2008,18:30) Add to that their job,not exactly nice is it..
                  You make it sound as if someone held a gun to their heads and forced them to become whores...

They're prostitutes because they are lazy...They would rather drink and fuck and party all night and then only go to the bar when they feel like it rather than getting a normal job and actually having to work everyday...

And if they can only send 1000 baht home to mama and papa (who are also lazy fucks) rather than 3000 baht, no one is gonna reposses their families or foreclose on the shack...

It's not a question of right or wrong...They have choices in their lives just as we do...They choose the easy uncomplicated way...

Comment

This is getting , but I have some observations as well. It is easy to generalize - and yes there are some lbs who may be lazy, but there are also some who are not.

As for choices - yes they can choose between a 6000 - 8000 Baht a month regular job, or they can try the p4p business and make around 50 - 70 k Baht a month.

If they do want to help their families, it becomes rather clear what choice they will make. What happens to them after they start p4p is a different matter and makes for a different discussion.

Going back to the topic at hand, I've asked my companion of choice how she remembers customers and she said if a customer is nice, they will make an effort to remember his name - in case of return business. They will also make an effort to remember the "bad" customers. If there is also an unusual feature they will also remember - for instance a "big cock", tattoo, etc.

As I've said before this is not "empty head" syndome, it is a strategy that any person who works in the service industry uses.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Choices like we do? Sure, food and rent may be cheap but disposable income is none existent for most. And for woman, employment opportunities are scarce, as they are for the men but even less so for woman. For some woman, yes, sex supports the family; it's survival. Whether whore or au pair, 90% would chose a husband and a family and would rather clean house and take care of the kids than be a whore.

In third world countries, sex is a commodity. Not necessarily to support a lazy lifestyle or a drug habit but, yes, to support themselves and their family. Do you really think that they enjoy getting fucked by clowns like you? I think not.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 11 2008,22:37) As for choices - yes they can choose between a 6000 - 8000 Baht a month regular job, or they can try the p4p business and make around 50 - 70 k Baht a month.
                        Do you really believe that? How many out of the thousands of working girls do you believe make between 50,000 and 70,000 baht a month? 100...200...300...My guess is that it is a very small percentage...

But they still have a choice...What comes out of their mouths, is not always the truth...

And of course they are not all lazy or air heads or stupid...But for everyone that you can produce who you believe is serious about her work...I can show you dozens who only care about having a good time without having to work very hard...

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 11 2008,11:45) So tell me then...if they have such a tough economical life, how the f**k can the ones that do make it to Europe, spend 2000 euros on a stupid handbag? I´ve seen it many times.
                          Some guy gives them the money to buy those things?

It's all part of the dream.

What's the point of coming all the way here and selling your ass just to shop at Primark and live in a grotty bedsit?

Fair play to them, that's what I say.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 11 2008,07:08) I can show you dozens who only care about having a good time without having to work very hard...
                            Dozens? I bet I could show you thousands that would rather not be doing what they do and would rather work very hard than get naked for a stranger that is probably drunk off his ass, can't get it up, and slaps her around because he's a drunken fucking fuck and blames her for his impotence.

I think of it like this; women should fuck you if they like you and want to fuck you again, and again and again. Women you pay do not want to fuck you unless you pay them and then they pretend to like you because you paid them to fuck, and then they'll fuck you again because they get paid again.

In essence, woman will fuck because it's sexuality and they like it as well as men. But they want to fuck someone they like. Men fuck sheep because they just want to fuck and there are no women around. I really don't think women like fucking strangers they don't like for money, but as you stated there are dozens of exceptions. Dozens...classic dude.

Comment

(ohnoriceagain @ Oct. 11 2008,23:34) Dozens?  I bet I could show you thousands that would rather not be doing what they do
                              Of course you can...Because there are thousands who don't work in the P4P industry but work in normal jobs and live happy lives...

And just what women are you referring to? I thought we were discussing Thai ladyboys...

My only issue is the amount of money Rxpharm stated that P4P ladyboys make each month...Only a very small percentage of Thai ladyboys work in the P4P industry and only a handful make 50-70k baht each month...

Sorry I'm off topic again...I'll watch my fingers....

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 11 2008,09:25)
                                And just what women are you referring to? I thought we were discussing Thai ladyboys...[/quote]
                                I refer to them as women. I only suck women's cocks. I guess I like it.

Broads, dames, chicks...whatever, bring me a beer, I'm watching the game.

And you'll get flowers on Valentine's Day. Promise babe.

And when I win the 2008 Suicide Pool, I know I'll be hot stuff in my Guess Bar t-shirt. I'll be using the line "oh yeah, I own the place. Tell them ohnoriceagain sent you and you'll get a beer at regular price". Excellent, I'm going to get sex because I won a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X