X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi 6 bars to open from 6PM...

Surprised it hasnt been mentioned here, but I guess the BIB is forcing the bars on soi 6 to open at 6pm instead of 1pm...it may blow over, but I have seen video of the soi shot within the last day or two and most bars are closed.

I read that some bars are open, but they are being 'quiet' and no girls on the street...not sure whats what

The rationale is that soi 6 scares off the high-value tourists....what a laugh
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The Pattaya authorities have decided that Soi 6 should comply with the licensing regulations outside Walking St. Opening hours:

6.00pm (18.00) until 1.00am (1.00)

This is the same for all venues outside Walking St in Pattaya.

Before a hundred people reply I am stating the regulations - YES many bars flaunt the regulation - as they say in Thailand "Up to You" (them).

So I decided to visit Soi 6 at 5.00pm - bars open!

Apparently they feel that they can open earlier than 6.00pm if no music/flashing lights. So welcome to Mime Metro. GoGo bars open but no music.

The good news is that the 'staff' are still all there before 6.00pm.

If any other Pattaya residents have further info I am sure we would all appreciate the update as Soi 6 is the 'daytime' venue of choice.

Comment

In all the years I've been going to Pattaya I've never taken a gg or ladyboy from soi 6. Fucking horrible dump.

Plus; Pattaya ladyboys under scrutiny in natural light and without the benefit of booze makes for some stark viewing.

Comment

Stogie

If you use HiBoss as your yardstick (prickstick!) I agree.
          The Thais call it Soi 6 - Soi Dirty, Soi Short Time and Soi BJ.
          However Pook's bar is worth a visit - no hassle and no Tip box (sorry). Also there are some "diamonds in the rough" - just more rough than usual.

Daylight can be cruel to LB's but Pook bar, even in daylight, was a pleasant distraction.

Comment

Everyone should try Soi 6 HiBoss short time room at least once in their LB hunting career. A standard by which to measure all others.

Comment

Hi Boss is out of discussion, brought me the only bad experience on my stay Sept./Oct. 08. But on the other side I had good times on Soi 6 with

- Anne (Pook Bar)
              - Ohm (Lucky Love Bar)
              - Fa (So What Bar, blonde and seeeexy)

Aoy (Pat's Bar) is worth a visit anytime.

Comment

(rossco @ Oct. 10 2008,14:14) Stogie

If you use HiBoss as your yardstick (prickstick!) I agree.
                The Thais call it Soi 6 - Soi Dirty, Soi Short Time and Soi BJ.
                However Pook's bar is worth a visit - no hassle and no Tip box (sorry). Also there are some "diamonds in the rough" - just more rough than usual.

Daylight can be cruel to LB's but Pook bar, even in daylight, was a pleasant distraction.
                I agree Pook bar is definitely worth a visit to Soi 6.

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder if the Pook soi 6 girls are at Pook Swan house now....that would be fun

Comment

Sorry Stogie, having browsed these distinguished Forums I can only speak from the heart and experience.

Pooks is by far the best bar on Soi 6, excellent choice of LBs and a fair smattering of GG's, plus the main attraction is being open at 1pm, next door to Hi Boss and all the other distractions on the way, can't wait to go back there!
                    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

The quality of ladyboy in Pooks is I think excellent. Also it is a nice bar with a pool table and a bit of dancing and no real hassle. All the girls I met were really nice. I know Hi Boss gets a bad press on this site and I can understand why but I still think there is something very earthy about it and if you like being topped then it is the place to go. I quite often wander down Soi 6/1 to avoid some of the more in your face antics.

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 10 2008,13:51) In all the years I've been going to Pattaya I've never taken a gg or ladyboy from soi 6. Fucking horrible dump.

Plus; Pattaya ladyboys under scrutiny in natural light and without the benefit of booze makes for some stark viewing.
                        Snob, even the dodgy ones need some loving

Besides, we busted our cherry on Soi 6 and will always remember it's filth with fondness

Comment

I'm also a huge Pook fan. Even in daylight, many of the girls there are very attractive. Fresh talent rotates in and out and there are always the old (uyoung?) stand-bys.

Pook Bar is one of the few places where the owner (Pook) has bought me drinks on multiple occasions. They are just finishing renovations on an open fronted 2nd story dance floor.

Decent pool table, cheap drinks, zero hassles, sports and Animal Planet on the tube, good fans/ventilation, decent and convenient short time rooms, music not overwhelmingly loud and a great place for people watching (and Hi-Boss watching).

Plus, it's got the cover of a handful of GGs, in case your straight mates happen to wander past.
                          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

The 2nd floor is a GG bar, I think Coyote format, but not sure about that part. Pook showed it to me during construction (its open now) and it looks good.
                            3rd floor is ST rooms, including some with jacuzzi

Comment

Hi,

I was there yesterday round 14.30, the bar was open no music but the tv was on. The girls were preparing them (make up). You could sit down and have a drink.

It was my favorite spot during my stay in PTY, the bar is well lit even in the evening. The Guess Bar (BKK) is a dark hole compared to the Pook Bar(this is my prickstick).

Some sweet girls not pushy.

Ae is my favorite, thin arms and thin legs, 44 kg. In the room I discovered that her tool is disproportional (huge). She has a German BF sponsoring her. I do not get why there are still guys sending them money while there thousands of km away. Are they blind or what?

Jack, bound to leave the Kingdom.

Comment

Working...
                              X