Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that would be nice to have in an LB bar would be a fully enclosed pool with its own bar, swings & toys, room for 20 or 30 friends, an intimate grotto that you could book for just you & your company of choice.

A perfect spot in which you could all canoodle & drink for hours in a surreal atmosphere.    

Of course it would be very expensive to build & no LB bar in the world boasts of such a facility...
       I forgot, there is one...

the Obsessions side of the Kitten Club complex.      
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 16 2008,08:00) One thing that would be nice to have in an LB bar would be a fully enclosed pool
      The former Monty's Pool Bar is for sale. It's a neglected property and the pool now has pond scum.

A bar with a pool is an interesting concept.

Comment

Ministry of sounds pool party bar at Sentosa Island rocks... but its $$$$

If you could get a fun pool party environment with LB in bikinis then    

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(El_hefe @ Oct. 16 2008,07:27) OK.... what's the obsession with footrails on this forum? Is this some aspect of Euro culture that a yank can't understand..... like Vegemite?  
          Do we want spitoons & swinging doors like in the old cowboy movies too?

Girls - Good rock at a reasonably low volume for conversation - decent prices for non watered down drinks - nice pub grub snacks - hot girls
          Vegamite is Aussie Culture ( if they have any!!) not Euro- you're thinking of Marmite, which is just as disgusting to some palates
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

You are correct sir, I misplaced the mar for a vega, both, ahh, "acquired tastes"!

Comment

I prefer a bar where all the ladyboys are non-ops. No posties.

Good list you made PD. Of course all the things you listed are critical for a ladyboy bar to be great.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

honesty in billing and NO SMOKE..............

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 17 2008,23:45) Vegamite is Aussie Culture ( if they have any!!) not Euro- you're thinking of Marmite, which is just as disgusting to some palates
                  I couldn't live without Marmite (actually Morrison's own brand as it's not so sticky). Spread it on a Ryvita crispbread and life is worth living.

Comment

My experience is limited, but the low comfy chairs in Guess Bar and Casanova are a lot nicer for chatting up a LB than the hard bar stools in, say, Crazy Horse in Orchard Towers.

Low level lighting is important too; then you don't feel so exposed to view when kissing and groping.

Comment

Working...
                    X