X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys asking lbs to marry

After years and years of hanging out with LBs, I am continually amazed by how gullable guys are, espeically those who declare their love by asking LBs to marry them.  Of course I am making a generallity and there are many successful such marriages but:

-- I guess our good friend Jannie has returned from 3 blissful months with her boyfriend in France.  She is planning her marriage but she is also pounding away at any stranger with a few $$$ in his pocket in Singapore.

-- I heard of another superstar lovely TS who is also getting married.  I congratulated her but expressed my sadness that we would no longer be able to make love.  She said that I shouldn't be concerned because she doesn't plan on being faithful to the guy.

I know Ann from Jenny Bar in Pattaya, she was married with a swedish guy for 3 years.
    I don't know what didn't work out with them but now she has a new boyfriend from Singapore who want's to marry her too
    She want's to get Operated for him, i don't know if this time she haves more luck but it is amazing to see how many guys are willing to marry a Ladyboy.

Comment

I always wonder about this - isn't the guy supposed to be the one who's averse to commitment? I guess it may not be LBs in general, but LBs who are hot, or at least working girls. I suppose an LB who's not a hooker may have a more of a struggle with guys than the hooker.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

these girls are all hookers--it is the same with gg chicks too. I know guys who married hookers and it never works out. Either you are on the clock literally with hookers and if you are their boyfriend or husband then you are still "on the clock" but you just make the payments for them instead of paying them hourly or whatever. It doesnot matter--chick, ladyboy, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by
          After years and years of hanging out with LBs...

I agree with the above post from reflectionsgold. Frankly; you are 'hanging out' with the wrong crowd! Anyone who sells their body for sex has long since abdicated their right to romance!

Comment

I actually wonder how they do it? Same-sex marriages are only possible in a few countries and it's always same sex marriage, as the authorities - Thai, Malay and Indonesian - don't change the girls passports, even for post-ops. So are you talking here of real legal marriages, or just those Thai marriages, which doesn't count anything - not even in Thailand?

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

The Swedish Guy did in Denmark so it was a real Marriage.
              Other Countries who allow that in Europe are Netherland and since a few Years Germany.
              In Asia it is allowed in Singapore.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that from S'pore?! Quite unusal for them. Mr. Lees hidden liberal mind comes out..... Anyway, but do they allow a same sex marriage, if non of the partners is a Singaporian citizen? Normally at least one of the partner has to have the citizenship of those countries where it is allowed to do that - and unfortunately EU law doesn't count in that case. So if it's allowed in Germany and you are actually Italian or Spanish or French, or whatever and your partner Thai, then forget it....

MK

Comment

Oh i didn't know that about the EU, because i am not thinking about to marry a LB
                  So you can't invite a Ladyboy for marriage from Thailand is that right ?
                  About Singapore i only can tell you what Nadia told me, she told me that they have same sex Marriage over there.
                  But for Singaporeans the best thing is, that they can visit the EU without a Visa

Comment

It's very tricky. As I said, first you have to be citizen of the country who allows same-sex marriages and then you have to go through the same visa regulations as everybody else.

MK

Comment

Uh not the Visa regulations anymore
                      I paid a shithole of money to Fidel Castro to get my former wife out
                      of Cuba only to get me divorced after 5 years, i wont do that again
                      Then i prefer to buy a flight ticket to a Singaporean or Malaysian ladyboy to have some month fun with her

Comment

Originally posted by
                        About Singapore i only can tell you what Nadia told me, she told me that they have same sex Marriage over there.
                        I would be absolutely stunned if this was correct....this is a VERY conservative, traditional country
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                        X