Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prefer without but don't mind one or two small ones. lets face it, just about every female has a tatoo on her lower back so the guy who's fucking her has something to look at.The human race has been mutilating it's self since the year dot. just some do a better job than others.
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I am heavily tattooed, but in all honesty if i had my time over again i would not have as many.

As for the tramps stamps well they can sometimes be quite nice but generally most of the time they are a little bit overboard.

But pierced nipples thats another story

Comment

If there is a tat on their back then it is a target for me to shoot at!! Sometimes my aim is a little off....oh well.
        Attached Files

Comment

I voted that all tattoos are off-putting. Reading between the lines of the term "tramp stamp" speaks volumes about what we really think...

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't as a tattoo like the dust jacket of a book that is left in the sun - the colours fade in time?

Comment

nope, the colours do not fade, but the definition starts to bleed and blur.
            i had a few touched up after 10 years, sharpen them up.

i thnk a ladyboy with a massive tattoo, is more impressive than one without any.
            you cant polish a turd.

Comment

Generally I don't care for the "prison chic" look of tattoos, but there are the exceptions. One I really liked was a rather large lotus centered on the small of the girl's back, nice to look at when I was having my way. Invisible unless she wore a low cut back top.

I would be too intimidated by attempting to"measure up" to the other gal's tats....
              Attached Files

Comment

I love them...

And for you tat lovers...there is a new girl in Ezy Bar named Sasa from Korat...
                With a glorious tat the circles her midsection...She has only been in town for
                a few days and her English is limited to, " I love you. I go with you." Which
                didn't work for me tonight, but likely will in the future...

Tonight she was wearing a dress that hid the tat, but when I reminded her
                that I had seen it exposed...well, partly exposed...the other evening, she
                hicked her dress up to show me again...Sorry, but no photos...I couldn't take
                my eyes off the lovely bulge...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

can i just add.
                  tattoos are not for everyone.
                  the term tramp stamp is a bit offensive.
                  it is body art, you wouldnt call a maouri a tramp.

for me, theres nothing more trampy than looking at a woman hunched in the doorway to her workplace sucking on a cigarette.
                  falls in the same bracket as a man with a can of white cider in his hands at 9am.
                  fuckin losers.
                  you cant polish a turd.

Comment

I haven't got any tatts at all and never intend to get any in the future either but for some reason I love to see them on Ladyboys.

I can't explain what it is but when I see a sexy LB with tattoos I think that makes her look all the more sexier.
                    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Looks like Gangland Graffiti to me€¦ Didn€™t the Yakuza starts that trend years ago with the €œDon€™t fuck with me buddy€ gangland body tats ?

The Yakuza Skull tat means you€™ve killed a man€¦ or are a killer. I actually knew a guy that previously had worked for them and had that tat€¦ he said the killing of the man was an accident€¦ he fell off a building

Comment

i dont mind a nicely done feminine tattoo.
                        i just hate the 'prison tattoo' look, you know, that homemade one they got from a friend when they were drunk and 14 years old, with a rusty needle and some pen ink....

Comment

I dont like tattoos and piercings at all. But to find a gal without any "body art" can be difficult nowadays.

So i learned to ignore it in the most cases.

Comment

(anthony70 @ Nov. 09 2008,05:31) falls in the same bracket as a man with a can of white cider in his hands at 9am.
                            Hey , I've done that , no shame in it as long as its a decent brand
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Diamond White?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

I like a good beerbuzz in the morning.
                                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X