X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant hard-on

Anyone out there like a free trip to bali next week? Conditions apply.
    The misses came home last night to tell me she cant get time off work, they told her she was desperatley needed.
    that was the look on my face, and ever since the distressing news Iv'e been hiding this look on my face
    hehehe.
    So getting back to the nature of this post, I will be doing a sort of comparison between Thai and Indo Lb's.
    as to see which can keep the longest hardon and how many times they can cum in oneday.
    I am simply devastated that she can't make it..

Bali_ken doing it hard

B_K, you poor bugger having to go all on your own, what a shame she can't make the trip with you!

Have fun!

Comment

I am 100% sure about who has the harder dicks and who can cum more, and with all-white cream; Indo ladyboys win hands down! The lack of hormone availability in that country assures us all that when you go there your girl will give it up with you.

Most would agree that the Thai ladyboys over-all are better looking, but believe it from someone who has been there; Indo girls can cum up a storm.

Keep an eye on your fone this time, BK....and have the lads at the courtyard whip me up another banana shake.

Jon

Comment

Shit Ken why couldnt this have happened in October? I would defintiely be there!! getting ready to refi my flat and I will have a few extra pennies to spend and would LOVE to experience the hard cocked Indo Lbs!! Rock on Pies!

Comment

Working...
        X