Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gitar still has the same earrings on!

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if any of you can help me figure out this odd issue with the pictures on ATS.com

All these pictures are from AsianTS.com

The 1st picture is from the Aug 2006 range. And the 2nd picture is from the Dec 2008 range.

I'm just curiouys as to why in 2 years and 4 months (Aug 2006 - Dec 2008) Gitar's hair style has not changed at all and she is still wearing the exact same ear rings.

Please solve this dillema for me thanks.
    Attached Files

Both these Foto's where taken during the same Fotoshoot which took place in August 2007.

Most models who pose for ATS do 2 sets of foto's and 1 video set during their average 2 hours in the studio . That way ATS can bring you 20 Foto sets and 10 video sets every month .

I believe the Foto below is from circa August 2006 .
    Attached Files

Comment

Ok that would make sense, as i have been scratching my head for half hour over this thing. Thanks, oh one more question are you the one who took these photos of Gitar in Aug 2007. If you are than you are one lucky bastard excuse my language.

Comment

talk about less for your buck

Comment

But 99 bucks a year is a pretty good deal IMHO.

Some guys spend 99 bucks a day on webcam.

Comment

Agreed ATS is relatively cheaper compared to other sites. usually $39.95 per month or $99.95 for 6 months.

Comment

100 bucks a month is a fucking drop in the bucket compared to most other sites. Shemale Yum, another site I subscribe to, is considerably more expensive. And their forum community SUCKS compared to ours.

Comment

some of us suck too - it's fun
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Also keep in mind that Asiants.com started back in around 2001 so you have 7 years of content to look at... over 1000 different ladyboys!

With all the new Ladyboy sites around these days none of them have as much content to offer for the lowest price as AsianTS.com

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 13 2008,03:05) some of us suck too - it's fun  
                    It's my favorite thing to do with a ladyboy! I'd rather suck her cock and watch her cum than fuck her.

Does that make me ?

Comment

more than abit id say
                      robbo

Comment

if it feels good, do it and damn the naysayers
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

LB_better_than_GG a couple more photos of Gitar when she won the Miss Cascade 2007 contest in Dec.

Links to two threads with Miss Cascade 2007 contest photos: Miss Cascade 2007

Dieter's Miss Cascades Photo Gallery

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks for the pictures rxpharm, you are so lucky to be there watching and snaping pictures of the contest. I'm not suprised Gitar won the contest, she is just so damn beautiful, but i prefer her with the short hair. Man those ladyboys are pretty tall especially the ones next to Gitar.

Comment

Just like several others, my first thought upon seeing these pics, is that #26 should be the winner. I followed the linked thread and saw she wasn't.
                              Thanks for all the great pics rxpharm.  
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                              X