X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If mamasans could talk...

I think it would be fascinating if they recanted their experiences over the years. 90% of it they probably would think insignificant would wow us to death. Secrets about the girls, about customers, the skirmishes, everything. For instance, one time as I was entering Cascades the mamasan was exiting and angrily proclaiming she was going to beat up a customer who just left. I about got run over by a stampede as all the girls poured out the door behind her to the balcony railing to get a glimpse. The mamasan hunted for the guy in vain, but couldn't find him. Don't know what that was about. There's some very bizarre stuff that goes on.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from Jon who was one of the early honchos of AsianTS. He told me to chat up the Mamasan, buy her ladydrinks, sit with her whenever you came back into that bar. By doing so she would take good care of you in that bar. You never had to worry about being surrounded by the LB'S all trying to get you to buy them ladydrinks or pay their barfines. You could ask her about the girls and if you ever had a problem she was going to be on your side. I followed this advice and got to know one of the best Mamasans around, Tac, from Cascade Bar. There were some nights when I would just sit with her for a few hours and chat way. The girls knew that this night at least I was not going to barfine any of them. It would be priceless to have some of these veterans of the P4P scene share some of their stories. Talk about an eye opener for a "newbie" or for that matter some of us old buggers who may have forgotten the rules of the game.

Comment

Good advise,

Comment

I think this piece of advice depends on the mamasam - as usual "some good, some bad"

One of the good ones is Tac - last time I was in Nana (Jan '08) she was no longer in Cascades but the mamasan in one of the GG bars downstairs. Anyone any idea where she is now?

LBloom
        Fergus: Do they know?
        Dil: Know what, honey?
        Fergus: Know what I didn't know? And don't call me that.
        Dil: Can't help it! A girl has her feelings.

Comment

Working...
        X