X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being seen with LBs out in public...

no offense to any of the lovely LB friends we have on the board here, but the reason i ask is that last time i took a LB from a nana bar, she said "i can go first to room you follow behind a few minutes'. she obvioussly must have had this request from another customer before.

so i then wondered about some of the posters here that show photos of them out with the girls for a day of sightseeing or shopping.

seems to be two very different feelings about these lovelies we are addicted to.

i'm wondering if its more the toursit guys who dont mind?
    i don't mind being seen in public with them, day or nite
    0%
    no way' i'd be too embarassed
    0%
    depends on who she is
    0%
    other answer
    0%

I usually have no problems.
    Only once did I meet a thai friend when I was out after dinner w/ a LB, but luckily he didn't notice her and she backed off when she saw me talking to someone.

I was only embarrassed once when I made plans to see a movie with a LB and she showed up in slutware.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

When i first started going with ladyboys i was so embarassed going back to hotel, and taking her in to the hotel. I made sure that she left alone the next day. Then i would go out later. But over the years i have become more open about being seen with a ladyboy. After all TIT ! Mind you, last time i was in pattaya ,and out with a ladyboy one night, some pissed up dickhead shouted an obscene comment at me. I just ignored the ignorant prick, went back to room and had great sex!
      We've got to get in to get out

Comment

Let me think..  
        Best bit i like going to breakfast in the hotel..I love it..Saying that when i took 3LBs to the island, me and 3LBs..woow..the looks i was getting....Priceless..
        Attached Files
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(qwerty @ Nov. 15 2008,18:06) "i can go first to room you follow behind a few minutes'. she obvioussly must have had this request from another customer before.
          This happened to me on my first trip a few years ago with a girl from JSB (my first and only time with a post op). I remember thinking it was a bit odd at the time, she must have noticed that I was a nervous newbie.

I don't have a problem being seen out and about.
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

"i can go first to room you follow behind a few minutes..."
            Er... anyone else see the problem with this?

Comment

She just wants to make sure the room looks extra nice for him
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Interesting post! Experiences before october were few and short time at the end of the night! This trip every apprehension went out of the window and i enjoyed my time, even to the point of giving a young farang who was staring at myself and companion in a baht bus, a huge fucking grin and a look that said "DON'T KNOCK IT TO YOU TRIED IT"

I didn't bother about what the hotel employees think, and happily took ladyboys back!At the end of the day you are paying with your hard earned money, and i'm sure a person coming back to the hotel with a ladyboy is the least of there amusement considering the things that go on in hotels around the world!
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

"i can go first to room you follow behind a few minutes'

I think what he was tring to say was " you can go first to room i follow behind a few minutes'

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 15 2008,18:26)
                    "i can go first to room you follow behind a few minutes..."
                    Er... anyone else see the problem with this?  
                    Surely she's not embarrased to be seen walking with him .............

Bad man
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

You know to much Jim
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

i have a few lb friends that i meet when out clubbing ... but i never indulge in sex with them and as far as i know, they don't suspect my Lb instincts . I have never been out with a lb on my own in bkk ,even when im in pattaya. I remember i was out with nikki one night and even though she is one passible girl , it just got to me ..(maybe it was her hot pants )
                        Its a difficult question because on the one hand , i would love to be able to indulge in something more then just short time sex with a lb .Yet on the other hand i just know to many fucking people here in bbk . the thought i of them knowing or hurting certain people keeps me from coming out so to speak
                        Example ;
                        I have one friend here who doesn't know that i indulge in lbs . He is the day manager for a very respectable hotel here in bbk .
                        anyway we were out for a bite one night and he spotted a guy that was staying at his hotel . he basically went on to say that this guy was a lb lover and that he was branded by the hotel staff as such .. This made me fucking petrified ,so i joking asked him if they had some kind of data base on lb lover s ... He went on to say that it was the reception girls that make the distinction and that it was their way of dissecting the promising ones from the not so ""
                        Not that all this makes to much of a difference to most of the hard core bms here.but if by chance you come across a less then friendly reception girl, then this just might be the cause ! btw thai s do not have a short memory span either and i think this has been said more then once already about lbs , well gg are just the same in this regard . You might only stay at a hotel for a short period of time ,but be sure that you wont be forgotten (especialy if you take the eye of one of them . )

one last thing when i see guys out and about with a lb on their arm im just full of adoration . and also a little envious that i don't have the courage to do the same .

Comment

I couldn't agree more with the memory part, as i had a conversation the other day with a taxi bike rider who remembered me from 2004 in pattaya, i only used this guy twice, four years back! I will add that he used to park up waiting for customers near to where i stayed, but this guy must see thousands of farang in a given season in pattaya, let alone 4 years.
                          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

You need to change your friends. They sound like jerks.

Hotel staff in Thailand are indifferent to whether you are gay, LB lover or whatever and it doesn't matter how posh your hotel is. You may think they are laughing or chatting about you but they definitely are not.

This guy has serious problems and I suspect he is deflecting something away from his own sexual preferences by even mentioning his hotel guest to you.

He certainly doesn't sound like the kind of 'day manager' I would hire even to whistle for taxis outside the front door. In a job where discretion counts your mate failed the test.

Comment

I remember i was out with nikki one night and even though she is one passible girl...
                              Nikki? Passable? You are kidding right?

She may be extremely pretty but she sends of LB signals to other post codes.

Pretty she is... Passable she is NOT!

Comment

Working...
                              X