Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to bohemias point of the prices in some bars, i was surprised recently in patpong on a saturday night- in one girlie bar my beer was 100 baht only, and the next girly bar only 80 baht!!! compared to cowboy and nana where some bars are charging up to 145 baht for same! amazing difference

Comment

Prices in Patpong are generally lower on drinks which is why I recently frequent the place more often, in honesty, there isn't a big difference between the 3 places from an entertainment point of view.

The girls and LB in Patpong, in my experience..... are perhaps not a hot as their sisters in Nana or cowboy but I have found a number of bar owners (not mamasan's) to be real nice guys as well, and the street is open till morning.

Patpong is getting leverage in my book from a price point, surely and paying up to now 150 TB for a normal drink in Cowboy or Nana to me is pushing it, (you may as well hit Soi 33 or other places with that pricing, if you are just out for chat and drinks) and for entertainment; not that far behind, from a big perspective of things..

Check it out :-)

PP

Comment

I hate the bar scene with a passion normally reserved for Hillary Clinton but I would miss the Guess Bar a lot!

Long may it reign over us!

Comment

(Bicycle Pump! @ Jan. 27 2009,08:39)
          (JaiDee @ Jan. 04 2009,21:12) ...but  if Seven or myself had ran a poll that said "if Obsessions closed would your life change" I am thinking Stog's and a bunch of other people would be all over that one...
          The difference is that Ricky is a childish online buffoon who pretty much says anything to get a cheap laugh but you should actually know better.
          And what are you? Good nickname, btw.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I would be pissed off as it is a great place to chill...

Having said that i do sit outside most of the time..and enjoy the "Craik" as our Irish friends might say..(although not spell it like that).

But some gallant BM or thai would soon be considering a bar along the same lines although it does seem to be the girls who make it better as once they know you they tend to leave you alone....and not hustle you

Comment

Working...
            X