Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CHAT Room! Should we...

Not really a poll but a conversation...

At the moment you can register on the Chat Room and save your user name from being used by others. But you can also log on as a guest using any (unregistered) name and chat away.

It hasn't caused all that may problems but the chat is getting quite busy these days so you may want to register your username just to make sure no one else uses it!

Which brings me to my question...

Should we leave things as they are or force users to register before they can enter the chat room?

I personally think it's working OK as it is but for people who use the chat room more than me they may feel that registering is better...

The name shown in the chatroom should be the person they present as,

there have been a few naughty people in the chatroom passing themselves off as someone else & one day it could lead to dire consequences.

I've even had a "stogie bear" chatting to me, at least I think it was an imposter,
    otherwise I told the boss to sod off....      

My opinion, everyone should register.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 18 2008,03:37) The name shown in the chatroom should be the person they present as,
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 18 2008,11:37) My opinion, everyone should register.

There has been some cases were members log in to the chat under different names just to stir things up a bit, and say things they wouldn't dare to using their board name. Not a big deal but it's a bit annoying with ppl. that just want to mess with other ppl.

I vote for transparency
        Chat name = board name = same same

T

Comment

agreed

Comment

yep a lot of shite floating about the chat room at the moment. people claiming to be who they are not, OK for a laugh, say if Marshel came in as Worzel Gummidge, but at the mo it's not being done as a laugh ! Some serious shite being spoken (lied) about .
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Guest access has been suspended.

If you want to log in you must now register.

If someone has registered YOUR forum user name you must PM, Katoey Lover, me or Naaang Fa to get it transferred or disabled.

If you sign up using someone elses forum user name you will be permanently banned from the Chat room and this forum!

No exceptions...

Comment

thats fair.

Comment

Well done Sir, but one question how come Naang gets the option of fixing things and i don't
                  i love t-girls

Comment

What has happened to the chat room i can;'t logg in using my username and password that i registared before

can someone please fix this problem soon

thanks
                    i love t-girls

Comment

Same thing happened to me, I just had to re-register via the link on the chat page. I'd say this has happened because Stogie changed things so that everyone has to register.
                      All or nothing.
                      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

ok i fixed the problem, everyone must re-registar to get into chat-room

i love t-girls

Comment

I vote for transparency
                          Chat name = board name = same same
                          I use my real name in there.. but the typos give me away anyway
                          x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

good move stogie...

let anonymity be a thing of the past....
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Agreed. Then certain members can´t use their different nicks when coming and insult us. Cooler if they use old/real nicks..
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X