Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Runner has already linked and coverd this much more extensively in post 18 which the duly concerned can print out and hold close to their chest.

There are no absolute assurances in this life and if you cant spot fakes ID or want a furrowed brow from the guy at reception then just get a liking for the more matured ladyboys and leave the racing heart beat behind...

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jan. 11 2009,19:40) There are no absolute assurances in this life and if you cant spot fakes ID or want a furrowed brow from the guy at reception then just get a liking for the more matured ladyboys and leave the racing heart beat behind...
      Agree 100% Tomcat.

There are active groups in Pattaya following known pedos.

When someone is caught and details are in the media, they are always persistent pedos who have been tracked and trapped.

The groups have no interest in trapping a drunk farang who misreads an id card and fucks a 17 yr old thinking she is 18.

However, that is no reason to break the law

Comment

For educational purposes only since I don't do shortimes I've been asking,

"khun gerd bpee arai"? which means "you born year what".

I must be mispronuncing badly since they never understand what I'm saying.

So I pick an underage year such as
        "song pan ha roi sam sip ha" and often they'll nod yes.

To be 18+ they must have born "song pan ha roi sam sip sam" or earlier, 2533 or earlier (unless they were born in early January but safest to go only with 2533 or earlier).

Comment

Hello

Wait until she is 18 and walk the line in between.
          It makes a man wander

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 22 2008,10:56) Would you say younger girls are less likely to have hiv?
            I've only worked and tested girls who are 18+ so I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine.
            * LadyboyDolls.com
            * Third World Media
            * Black Ops Media

Comment

Well there is a popular Bangkok bar on this site that is notorious for hiring girls 16-17. At one time, the three hottest girls working there were all under 18.
              brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Feb. 10 2009,12:42) Well there is a popular Bangkok bar on this site that is notorious for hiring girls 16-17.   At one time, the three hottest girls working there were all under 18.    
                A friend of mine just told me about a gay bar in Pattaya that was 100% minors!!! They just pay the police to leave them alone and only hire boys under 18 years of age. Go figure.

* LadyboyDolls.com
                * Third World Media
                * Black Ops Media

Comment

Working...
                X