X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy

I know few of you guys Love this LB...OK she got a sexy body but the face don't do nothing to me...and yes i did meet her.I love LBs with pretty face to me she isn't ...so whats the big deal with Cindy....
    Is there some thing else about her I should know.
    Attached Files
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

(69billy @ Dec. 03 2008,18:43) Is there some thing else about her I should know.
    Yes there is... She won't go with you for 500 baht!  

Actually, I often wonder the same thing about some of the dogs you've posted over the years but until now I've had the good grace to keep it to myself!

Comment

Wouldn't life be boring (and ultra competitive) if we were all turned on by the same girls?

If you're happy with someone I don't care for that's great. I don't have to understand why they're attractive to you.

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 03 2008,13:43)  ...so what's the big deal with Cindy....  Is there some thing else about her I should know.
        She's nice.
        Dutch.

Comment

To me, she just looks like someone who exudes sexuality. Plus, I've heard nothing but rave reviews from the people on this board. Also, I think she's got a gorgeous body (certainly better than any gg I've ever seen). Throw in a large cock and a cute smile, and she becomes the best damned ladyboy in the whole world.

Comment

everyone has different tastes, and while Cindy is not my type, I can understand other bms appreciation of her.

Different strokes for different folks!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Absolutely perfect tits!

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 03 2008,12:46) Actually, I often wonder the same thing about some of the dogs you've posted over the years...
                Dogs..?
                Talk about your self..My bitches are better looking then your dogs..

500bt... she has to pay me...

PS..
                I knew i was stepping on some toes with this post..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Unlike a lot of other ladyboys, I always feel like money spent on Cindy is money well spent. With her it is the entire package, including personality and her desire to make you happy. But I understand she doesn't do it for some folks and that is just fine with me.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 03 2008,19:30) everyone has different tastes, and while Cindy is not my type, I can understand other bms appreciation of her.

Different strokes for different folks!  
                    I'm going to agree with RX on this one.
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

i agree on the face part in a small way, but and this is a very big but there is something about her. plus all her rave reviews that i did have her on a to do list and it was short..only her

she was the nicest person i think i have ever been with and most likely one of the best times i had in the sack with anyone. has a fantastic body, if you like women a little more firm the usuall which i do. she does definetley know how to use that body.

what i payed her for long time i thought was a good rate and she did also till i let her know it was my first time in thailand then she seemed a little disapointed in her self that she did not get more. even then i sent her away with a large tip that almost doubled her pay. she is once again the only one on my list to do for sure next time in thailand and i will most likely take her for a few days.

some times with a person it is more then just looks and i definetly would be honored to have her call me a friend and mean it. a really fantastic person that you would have to spend some time with to understand better why so many people rave about her.

SB---thanks for the spell check

Comment

Wait til bigmick sees this, you infidels.
                        Cindy´s cool. Hardbody.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Done nothing for Me, still does nothing for me, but after spending two nights in her Company with BigMick, have to say, I can see wot the craic is with Cindy.Lights up the place, is great fun & has a magnetic personality + she is always smilling. Has to be one of the nicest LB's I heve ever met.
                          Cindy Littlemick thinks your cool
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

If we all liked the same specification there would be one LB with a very sore ass!

We all have different tastes - thank goodness.

We all have different budgets - I guess some of us treat them like people and not a piece of meat!

Personality can very often over ride the physical looks.

Me. I like long legs, slim build and a small firm ass. Tits are not important and if too big a turn off.
                            I do not like heavy drinkers/smokers nor those with an attitude and definitely NO drugs.

Vive la difference......

Comment

She's cool , good fun and always smiling , and its always a laugh in her company .

She also goes like a kangaroo on a spacehopper all night

I love her sexy little body , and that big smile

Probably the best ladyboy in Bangkok .
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X