Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duhhhhhh ...... Bangkok for me .........I live here!  

Nhscotsman

Comment

All

I vote for Pattaya. 2 years ago I spent Christmas @ Phuket and New years @ Pattaya
      GOD IT WAS F***** UNBELIEVABLY GOOD.
      Warm weather, next to the sea, thousands of small red lights flying up to the sky, fireworks, and I was sitting on the top of a hotel having a gorgeous dinner and having champagne. I think that Bangkok is great but for holidays/new years eve Pattaya is much much better.

I remember very well that I called my parents to wish them "happy new year" having a margarita @ Pattaya beach while they were having a miserable new year at -8 or -10 degrees. Pattaya is incomparable to bankgok and much better for sepcial events in many ways...

Diablo

Comment

If i was going to be in los it would be Bangkok!
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

since there's no choice for samuisametphuketpattayabaliguessbar, i'll abstain.

Comment

Bucket is not an option
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

neither!

Comment

Come on, people, it's been stalled in a goddamned tie for three days...

I got plans to make!

Comment

Will be in airlie beach up in the whitsundays shagging european backpackers  
                  Butterfly number 1

Comment

although they both sound good to me, it's starting to look depressingly like 'neither' to me. for this NYE anyway.
                    so whenever i do get there, i'll just call it NYE and set off my own damn fireworks!

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 13 2008,16:10) So... If you had the choice (or maybe you do, you lucky person!) where would you choose to spend New Years?

Pattaya or Bangkok?

It's a bit too noisy and congested in Pattaya for me so I'll be in Bangkok for this years jubilation!

Bangkok only !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X