Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, you're correct, everyone has their own thresholds for what they find painful in their lives.

again, this board is all about opinions...... on this topic mine was that leaving a hooker at the airport couldn't make me cry but if some guys find that painful and need to shed a tear over it in order to feel better that's ''up to them''.

Looks like the winner of this poll was someone named Nicky I have never even heard of; Moo was 2nd, no surprise there.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• And there are many kinds of pain and tears too...

I vote for your avatar    (Who is that ?)
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• I think you have to include that Bee who is just coming on the scene. If you haven't seen her take a look at Snappers first trip report thread. If this is based on looks alone would put her Nicky and Moo in the top three.

Eye is a great experience and performer, and certainly in my top ten, but don't think she has the overall looks to fall into stunner catagory.
        Attached Files

Comment

• (guydesavoy @ May 20 2009,10:32) I vote for your avatar  
          Se7en and some others say her name is Nut and lives on Patong beach; I wouldn't know, really; just thought her pics looked good!

I'd vote for her also, I think many Pooket superstars get overlooked because they are way down there and many punters only do Pattaya and BKK on their travels.
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• (JaiDee @ May 20 2009,19:38) I wouldn't know, really; just thought her pics looked good!

I'd vote for her also, I think many Pooket superstars get overlooked because they are way down there and many punters only do Pattaya and BKK on their travels.
            I think she looks very 'fresh'. Maybe the isolation helps....

It's enough to make me get back down there again. Unless someone rains on the parade by saying 'she's off the scene now'...

2 votes from me

Comment

• just one question.....how long is a ladyboy-generation..??.....>'cause ever e move to thai a new "generation" of young, horny and hungry girl pass my way.......just waiting for get foundet to became public and popular..
              xxx

Comment

• (Juri @ May 21 2009,01:04) .. ever e move to thai a new "generation" of young, horny and hungry girl pass my way.......
                That's why ladyboylovers are "Forever Young'... I think Dylan wrote a song about it 

Comment

• This thread raises a very interesting issue. Two or three years ago, the superstars with big cocks were everywhere -- Nancy, Ming, Mint, Massive May, the list goes on. But for someone arriving in BKK this month, who are the superlative providers with huge cocks? I couldn't think of any -- and I have done my homework, so I thought I would asked a much asked question but with an August 2009 perspective.

Thanks in advance.
                  john

Comment

• phuket, Bee

Comment

• Many thanks Parada. Unfortunately, I will only be in Bangkok. Any thoughts in the Nana area?
                      john

Comment

• Well.... Jenny (Guess Bar) may not be a nine-incher but she ain't exactly small either, is she?
                        http://thenonpcblog.blogspot.com

Comment

• Jenny is a great choice... Or who serve asses from all these girls...

My choice was Cindy from Cascade... I don't must write her qualities... or?

Dieter
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Eats from Guess bar too
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Hey .... some insider tips,should be never written.. she was my tilak no. song..

Psssst...

Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• Eats, a solid performer!

Comment

Working...
                                X