Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found two Non P4P ladyboys!

Hi Gents:
    Just wanted to mention I saw 2 lovely looking ladyboys working the ground floor of silom complex, as sales ladies to a crafts display.  Unfortunately it was during lunch time and both were busy answering questions from customers. Will try an approach another time. Just a heads-up in case anyone else likes a shot. I particularly enjoy meeting "working" ladyboys in stores etc. and have had some great experiences. Often times   these working gals need a warming up period before consenting to the dirty. Very refreshing and a nice respite from the occasional commercial experience I as well enjoy.
    c

I popped in on the 23rd and missed the nice faces.
    Oh well no point in going across the road to Robinsons as thats now RIP from what i can make out...seems to be a closing down sale..the Cosmetics area was always a good point to Lurk

Captain Outrag. usually mentions whether his models work in stores but teasingly not exactly where , only rough locations are given... If you ask him nicely he usually oblidges... There is alovely redhead on his site from last month and sexy as hell with a nice flat chest who works a counter in Suk...a great site is CapO

Comment

"nice flat chest"??..... glad there's room for all of us (and a diversity of opinion) on this board!

Funny how one man's meat is another man's poison and all that.

Yes, the pun was intended.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 25 2008,14:03) a great site is CapO

He features some great young flat chested talent...Never see them in Bkk, but Pattaya is loaded with them...

Just last night I was getting on a baht bus with some fellow BMs and..............................

Thanks for the update bkkfarang1...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

i saw one of the LBs at silom complex as mentioned. she was hot and had little denim shorts on, i swear i could see a lump.
          i kept walking by like a stalker!

Comment

i swear i could see a lump

Oh dear, someone is too horny!

a great site is CapO

Agree entirely... i just love some of the ladies the captain finds.

And he seems to find university babes.. what the secret there?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Tons of ladboys can be seen all over the LOS outside the p4p scene
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(azza33 @ Jan. 11 2009,06:05) what the secret there?
                That's one of those situations where after you meet the first one she introduces you to her friends and so on......

The problem being to find the first one!

My ex-girlfriend introduced me to something like 20 ladyboys from her home area in the 4 years I was with her.
                None were in the P4P scene and few of them had even been to Bangkok.

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

My ex-girlfriend introduced me to something like 20 ladyboys from her home area in the 4 years I was with her.
                  And after you broke up of the 20 how many did you not do?

I had a night out in BKK once with a LB - we went to clubs on Ratchada road and she introduced me to many
                  of her non P4P friends. Was kinda kewl and some of them i would have no idea...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Nothing new. Use your eyes carefully. There are more ladyboys in thailand working outside the p4p scene than you and I can  imagine. They are the real throphies. Doing a job without being pestered by special forces. A relief compared to the models of the month. Try it out yourself and if you succeed you will know what I mean.

he he he

Comment

For those of you anywhere near Central rama 3 here are 2 more seemingly non-P4P alerts.
                      The ground floor of Central has a lovely LB working one of the cosmetic counters. I will leave it to you to spot her. Unfortunately it is a ladies cosmetic counter so I have yet to find the right approach to see if she is a viable candidate. For all you fem boy lovers try the Swensons ice ceam parlor during the day for a budding young lb.
                      For those of us living here this thread might be useful!!
                      I for one have Thai lady friend that is aware of my proclivities, As we are good friends, I often ask her to approach the the LB in question and see if she might be open to meeting me. Has worked well in the past!
                      Custer

Comment

Go to The Mall Bang Kapi... You'll see about 100 on any given day. 70 students and 30 working there.

Go to Seacon Square... about 40 cuties at any moment - a good mixture of window shoppers and walkers...

My 7/11 has an LB outside selling food and a femboy inside working both cute...

They are absolutely everywhere. If you live here you won't need this thread at all as you will be tripping over them.

Comment

Working...
                        X