X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about the sick buffalo

As I am in the starting phases of ranching, I learn more everyday about these things. In Thailand if a buffalo or cow is sick , They kill it ! And eat it ( or sell it for meat / whatever. Period.
    The exception is, if it is a prize bull for stud service.

That is really not the point.
    The point is , you have money and they dont. FOR WHATEVER REASON. Im very sure that not one of you kind souls has held back baht , gold and or gifts to a special " lady " And why should you ? I agree completely with Angelo when he say's dont let anyone take advantage of you . But sometimes ( for me anyway ) it feels good to give. Not all the time but for one that treats you sooooo Good.
    A bar girl lied to me ..waah waah boo who

Jeff

I had a ranch in Mexico for a few years... Hard work. Wasn't even properly irrigated. Amazing what a generator, a water pump and a car battery can do! Milked by hand, and even had a flock of peacocks!

Comment

Jeff and I really have no disagreement on this issue.
      As well as "helping" my current girlfriend, I could never turn down the mother of my ex-girlfriend, if she genuinely needed something. These are all good people whom I associate with or else I would certainly NOT associate with them.
      Enough said.
      Mr. Lonely

Comment

Working...
      X