Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my first trip to Thailand 2002, I went with the ladyboy love of my life, name not necessary, known by everyone who knows me here, to her village in Khon Kaen province. It was a very interesting, educational and enjoyable experience and I would be totally open to doing it again, if I ever 100% fall in love with a ladyboy again.
    She gave me a print photograph of herself when she was still a boy about 14, taken at the school where she went. It was hard to imagine it was her, the difference of 6 yrs at the time was astounding. I still have the pic, and kind of wonder if I should bring it with me in case I ever see her again. Maybe she would like the photo back.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
    X