X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Ladyboy's BUT...

I would like to know how the members of this forum think of them selves, and truthfully answer.
    I like Ladyboy's but I'm straight
    100.00%
    I like Ladyboy's but I'm gay
    0%
    I like Ladyboy's but I'm Bi
    0%
    I like Ladyboy's but I'm none of the above
    0%

well i answered the third choice
    i love t-girls

Comment

I hope you mean how we view ourselves and not how what we think of ourselves...

I think it would read better if you had used the word "and."
      The word "but" implies, at least to me, that there is a question in the
      mind of the responder...But, perhaps there is...In fact I would wager
      there is...

No such questions in my mind...I love ladyboys and in doing so, I am a faggot...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

All gays. We suck cock. What else can we be.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Jan. 13 2009,20:07)  All gays. We suck cock. What else can we be.
          Obviously with a low intelligence quotient with answers like that.

Comment

I thought I like Ladyboys so that makes me a man of excellent taste and judgement. But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck its a duck. I suck cock so I am a cock lover so gay.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jan. 13 2009,21:15) I thought I like Ladyboys so that makes me a man of excellent taste and judgement. But if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck its a duck. I suck cock so I am a cock lover so gay.
              I wish life was so black and white. Hey if you see yourself as gay no problem just don't think your labels and old fashioned ideas apply to everyone.

Comment

Not worthy of the 'News...' forum.

Comment

(Ozzie @ Jan. 13 2009,21:15)
                  (sev7en @ Jan. 13 2009,20:07)  All gays. We suck cock. What else can we be.
                  Obviously with a low intelligence quotient with answers like that.

"I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

This topic always starts a firefight........

I think of them as the third sex.....well, most of them.....and I do not fancy men or any other nationality of Ladyboys......only Thai.............

But the truth is there for all to see..........I love sucking their beautiful cocks, rimming their holes and having a wicked time up their dung funnels.........and don't mind the odd poke from them into the bargain........

I have to face it...........I'm a knob gobbling arse bandit.............
                    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

sorry to say......but you are an bloody idiot....

why the F... did you enter the "BUT" in every option....

then why make a poll?

what did you expect from this "poll"....
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Exactly. A bloody waste of time going over all this when the original poster has already decided that there is something wrong with us whatever choice we make!

Actually; the 4 options don't even make sense.

This poll only works if there are an infinite amount of answers to choose from... the last one being... "I like ladyboys but I hate tossers who are addicted to labels as a way of explaining their boring and oft repeated insecurity or for one reason or nother can't see the world for what it is - ALL colors of the (gay) rainbow!"

Comment

I'm just surprised there wasn't an I like ladyboys but pay less than you option .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

When we refer to/ address lb's do we say she or he ... do we use the formal appellation Ms or Mr ? As for me I always refer to Lb's as she /her . for example;
                            When I'm in the guess bar I don't say " where is ohm , I really like "him" The thought of her actually being born as a man doesn't even enter my mind " When I'm having sex with a lb I don't think "yeah , I'm having sex with a hot looking man" .
                            For me a lb has to be totally feminine but she does need to have a cock (working if possible ).so that's the conundrum , a she with a cock ! its not normal but hey I fucking dig it . What is normal anyway !, its just our perception and a socially accepted one at that . who's to say that in 10 years lbs will be seen as women or even better the third gender and be socially accepted. Will we still be having this debate ?
                            I don't look at guys and think to myself "he's fucking hot" and as far as I'm concerned I've never fucked a guy in my life ." Sure I still have hang ups when seen in public with a lb , but I think that's a personal /social problem and immaturity on my part .

For Bm's to say that because we suck cock we are all gay ,is just total ignorance . i voted I like Ladyboy's but I'm none of the above .

Comment

(geosight @ Jan. 14 2009,01:29) .... as far as I'm concerned I've never fucked a guy in my life ."  
                               Can I visualize a post from Khun Faggot ? ..... coming soon!

I don't care about labels any more, but agree 100% with geosight's post    So I voted the same.
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X