X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should be proud of the forum...

well it might seems strange when i pull this statement..... but realising what iwe seen so far from both "straigt" and "gay" forums.....iam beginning to think that us LB`lovers are special....

why?? because we share a lot of info regarding the people that works in the "business"..... i had never seen that on ANY other forums for straight or gay people..... dooing the same..... in here we even agree about some of the "girls"....and the most of the times....we even accept that we "share" them sometimes.... ....

and do you know what?

it makes me beeing proud to be a "member" of this kind of society......
    so call me what you want..... iam a ladyboylover....and i F..... enjoy it...

cheers.... just my 2 cents.....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

I have to agree with you Batman! Not only is the forum great,but the people who post seem to be a little more cultured than most!
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(marshal @ Jan. 15 2009,22:39) the people who post seem to be a little more cultured than most!  
      Feck off farmer boy
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I also agree... Something about the people on this forum which makes this community work better than most, no matter what the subject is...

Comment

That's right we are all graduates of the famous "Ladyboy Study University for Farangs" in LOS where we learn how to find, fuck and fantasize about LB's!!!

Comment

nicely put batman,

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jan. 16 2009,02:06) it makes me beeing proud to be a "member" of this kind of society......
              Me too , its amazing the calibre of person you meet in ladyboy bar as opposed to a GG bar .

I've met some really decent guys in this scene , people who are well mannered and relaxed and who you can have a decent conversation with .

A lot of the guys I've met in GG bars (Especially in Pattaya ) are the types I spend my life trying to avoid on a daily basis .

There's definately a sense of camaraderie in this scene which is a great thing
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

here here batman,
                nice to have met you also

steviep

Comment

In any minority group ( and thats what we have here) there's always going to be a sense of Cameraderie owing to the "Us and Them" mentality, But After reading some of the Bigoted racist stuff on here I wouldn't as Marshal suggests claim that we're "a little more cultured than most"
                  It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Sooty!

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 17 2009,01:38)  Sooty!  
                      Touche old bean
                      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

As I sat reading the thread over a cup of coffee, it hit me.
                        We need some Ladyboy Forum Bumper Stickers
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Feck all ye dismayers.....this is a great forum of like minded colour blind people....we share views, opinions and sometimes our tender moments for all to comment....long may it continue......
                          My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Great forum, great people (those i have met), and the usual collection of misfits, that makes it so good.
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

it takes all kinds, if we were all the same it would be a very boring world. long live ladyboy hunters incorporated
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X