X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy tricks to look out for...

Over the years you pick up a few tricks here and there and we all know the obvious things to avoid and the most popular ones to look out for, but there are still a few that surprise even me and here's a couple of them.

I'll add more as they come to mind and please feel free to add some pearls of your own!

Next time you follow a ladyboy into the shower after she's cleaned herself up for you check your toothbrush! There's a pretty good chance it's been up her ass!

You don't think so? Well, someone told me he'd seen this happen to him last week and so I asked around... There was some giggling and uncomfortable shifting in the seats... (maybe a few bristles still up there, right!)

Well, it's actually a common "Fuck you!" trick that many LBs use to get their own back and have something to chuckle about over the card game as the sun comes up...

...so you may have a brighter smile where the sun don't shine the next time you short time that nice girl who told you she lubbed only you!

How about this...

Ever been with a girl (I mean a real girl) only to find out that she's on the rag? She's even shown you the blood to put you off exploring down there too thoroughly. Well it's probably a pre-op ladyboy with strawberry food colouring in her ass!

You may have fucked a ladyboy and not even known it! Looking back over the years I actually think this has happened to me a couple of times!

The Mouse showed me this trick as we were pushing a trolley past the cake mixes in Foodland a couple of weeks ago!

And finally this...

Ever paid a weeks bar fine up front to get a ladyboy out of the bar for a few days? I've done this dozens of times over the years thinking that the poor defenseless gal has to pay for each and every day that she's working the bar...

Well, that may be the case but I'll bet that it isn't always. In some bars the ladyboy just bungs the mamasan a thousand baht or two and she's back there working... or the little minx may not even be on the books to start with! She may be freelancing at the bar.

This happens a lot more often than you might realize and YOU are paying over the odds.

Now - I know that some of these things have happened to me but I tend to take it as part of the cost of having my fun, but it's still good to know these little tricks, right fellas...

...especially if you wake up in the middle of the night stinking of booze and want to give your teeth a quick brush!

But if that happens to you - have a really loud brush and give her a big old French kiss when you slide back into bed with her!

Anyone got a few lesser know tips and tricks that could keep us out of trouble.. or the hospital?

(Stogie @ Jan. 25 2009,19:58) There's a pretty good chance it's been up her ass!
    Ahhh....... never mind..... I probably had my tounge up there earlier!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Ah well now that you mention it SB....

Some of the more feminine and prettier girls around the 30 y.o mark are generally speaking heavily into hormones and cannot find their cocks let alone get it up....

SO they pretend to fuck you but are actually sticking their thumb up your ass instead. So funny when they pretend to cum... dramatic!

Lita, mama-san from Cassanova... yes YOU!
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Another trick a friend of mine who worked as a lady of the evening told.

If the lady gets on top watch where she puts her hands.
        It's a good chance that when she lays back slightly and put's her hands behind her what she is actually doing is cuping one of her hands that's been lubed so it makes if feel like your inside but your actually not.

Now all these guys will swear that " oh I would never fall for that I know the difference" but believe me when she showed me it was bloody hard to tell and I knew what she was doing.

They ain't called "professionals" for nothing.
        Anthonymustang

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 25 2009,19:58) Next time you follow a ladyboy into the shower after she's cleaned herself up for you check your toothbrush! There's a pretty good chance it's been up her ass!

You don't think so? Well, someone told me he'd seen this happen to him last week and so I asked around... There was some giggling and uncomfortable shifting in the seats... (maybe a few bristles still up there, right!)
           I dont know if this is a Global, British or Northern England saying but Ive heard it a lot and have used it myself on numerous occasions when a "Stunningly Beautiful" Girl has entered my Bar

"I'd use her Shit for Toothpaste"  

And I agree with Road Runner that you probaly have had your tongue half way up her ass anyway, I know I did  with my girl
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Disturbing thread indeed.

I have only looked 3 times today

Only one I can think of that is common is the faked orgasm.
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I hope you threw out your toothbrush....
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 26 2009,09:07)      I hope you threw out your toothbrush....    
                Nope.

I have a collection of 20 now.  All special memories  
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

An American €˜Wolf Call€; I€™d eat her shit for a mile just to see where it comes from€¦ Be careful what you pray for. Thanks for the toothbrush warning, I€™m an old dog but will to learn new tricks.

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 26 2009,05:58) Well, it's actually a common "Fuck you!" trick that many LBs use to get their own back and have something to chuckle about over the card game as the sun comes up...
                    I think this is great, good on them
                    Butterfly number 1

Comment

They all perform the same trick for me...

It's called the disappearing baht trick...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

if you can be bothered and this is true then stick your tooth brush up your ass and leave it in the bathroom. lock your real tooth brush in the safe, then go down guess bar and have a laugh with the boys, its a dog eat g dog world
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

If you really think a ladyboy is gonna put your toothbrush up their ass you could put some tobasco sauce or hot sauce on a decoy toothbrush.

Comment

I like your style Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                              X