Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys and mixing with other races...

i am a black american going to thailand for first time to check out the ladyboy scene,can anyone give me some advice on what to exspect,and whether skin color makes a difference

(jamesriru @ Jan. 26 2009,05:24) i am a black american going to thailand for first time to check out the ladyboy scene,can anyone give me some advice on what to exspect,and whether skin color makes a difference
    well dont expect any special treatment just due to your skincoulour.....thais are not racist...

they hate us all...

nahhh jokes aside....as long as you pay....you wont have a problem....
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

batman4ever is generally right - as long as you don't act like a jerk with the lbs, and pay them whatever the agreed rate is - there is no problem with race.

There is a board member by the name Bit Beefy, who is black from the UK and has enjoyed many visits to LOS.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Try and quickly let them know that you are American (or British). I was with Beefy once and he got a bit of the cold shoulder, but once he said he was from England and not Africa all the problems went away.

You shouldn't have any trouble, but if you do, set up a get together with some board members and go into Nana together.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yes, exactly. Unfortunately the reputation of some Africans have often hit newspaper frontpages in Asia since quite a number of scamters have been involved with drugs and other illegal activities. Also, some of them pretend to be British or American when talking to people, although their accent often fail to impress
          Snick's remark it's therefore very much on spot. Make sure they understand you are from the U.S. of A.
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

jamesriru,
            I have been to Thailand 4 times in the past few years and hopefully making my 5th trip in a few months. I have had no trouble at all. I visit both gg and ladyboy bars and not once has my skin color been an issue that I know of. Just relax and have a good time and the ladies will treat you great if you treat them the same. My favorite places to visit are Guess Bar & Cascades in Bangkok , La bamba & Stringfellows in Pattaya. I have not met many bm's on my travels. The few times I have been to Guess Bar there were not many punters around. Maybe on my next trip I will try and meet up with some bm's. Like one of the other posters stated, just let them know right away that you are from the USA and you will have to beat them off with a stick. If you€™re a handsome man like myself (yea right!) then you are in for the ride of your life. If your not a handsome man then bring plenty baht and you will instantly be turned into Billy Dee Williams. Good luck

Comment

...but once he said he was from England and not Africa all the problems went away...
              Spot on and the best advice.

Thais are racist out of fear and confusion NOT hatred. They will quickly warm to you and even find you interesting after a while.

I don't know where you are going in Thailand but Guess Bar would be a good start if you are in Bangkok... Hang out with a couple of whities for the first day and you'll be fine after that.

When are you coming? I'll gladly hook up with you for the first day or two...

Comment

So long as you aren't Indian or Arabic! These guys get the worst treatment.

Comment

I once gave a fellow BM , Leo's phone number (cascades #19) .On My next visit She said "your friend came to see me" "chocolate man with dead locks" & I am being totaly serious.
                  Mate the only colour they care about is the colour of your baht, go enjoy & come back & tells us all about it !
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Tell them you're an Aboriginal, I'm sure they've never met one before and will be very interested
                    Butterfly number 1

Comment

(Stogie @ Jan. 26 2009,05:20) So long as you aren't Indian or Arabic! These guys get the worst treatment.
                      Just like anyone Thais don't only go on what you say they also read your actions/body language.
                      The reason that they don't like Arabs is that they know that they are likely to get treated like s#*t even though the money is good.

Indians? - to quote what one ladyboy said to me;- 'I don't like Indian men they smell!' That was from one of the nicest most honest Thais I ever met.
                      Thais place great emphasis on smelling good - ever wondered why some guys sit in a gogo bar and no girl will go near them?

Want to be a handsum man? Do a good clean-up before you go out and treat the girls nice! They do remember.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

(seamus @ Jan. 26 2009,11:21) Mate the only colour they care about is the colour of your baht, go enjoy & come back & tells us all about it !
                        Correct...They see only the ATM walking
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

James you will not have a problem finding gals in LOS...just flash the cash and spread it around and your rep will grow. Here is the way the gals will envison you!! Tell us about your trip afterwards with pics also.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the pic hopefully....computer not nice today.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Yeah - 'Chocolate man' is a term of endearment or simple description and not used as a derogatory phrase. (They have another word for that!)

Comment

Working...
                              X