X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting our Models

[This will be posted in the Clubhouse on the Meet the Girls Page and  I hope that  all you guys will adhere to this friendly advice which is beneficial to you and  especially to our  models]

We have a very unique feature on this site that very few websites offer, and that is the chance to actually  meet our models.  Imagine if you could meet a girl from Playboy or Penthouse?  The odd's are one in a million, and  even if you did meet her the chances are very slim that you would actually have sex with her.   Here, it is not only a possibility, but damned likely that If you see a girl you like,  you can   meet her and have sex with that model.

But, as with all good things, some people ruin it for all the others.  This contact feature is   very uncommon, but we continue it for the sake of our members and for the girls as well, who like the referral's. What the girls do NOT want is  contact from guys they will never meet or who may meet them 'someday'.  That's  not what this service is all about; please remember that these girls must pay money to use the internet and do not have time to read mail from guys they will never meet. Also remember that these girls are not lacking for company; they have admirer's from all over the world as well as all the guys they have been with in the past, and their mailboxes are filled as it is.

It's the same  when we  give out cell fone numbers [another thing that other sites  would never try and do]. Please,  if you call a  girl, please keep the date and  treat her well and with respect.

Now, the way we used to have this service was that all letters to the models were sent through this desk and i would   forward them to the models or simply give the information to the writer. But, of course that was abused and I used to get 30 mails from the same guys, who would simply change the models name in the subject heading and send them all the same exact letter!.  My 'delete' key was getting worn out   from these clowns; they just didn't get it. Now, we will   just give you the information that you ask for and let you take it from there, or  you can get their information from the  Clubhouse "meet the Girls" page. But, please let me offer my advice in the  form of  3 fictitious letters;  the top 2  are letters that the girls   do NOT want to see, believe me!  the bottom letter is perfect and I  humbly advise that your letters look like this.   I have seen all 3 types while sitting at this desk and believe me, the shorter the better.

Example 1]   Hi   Jane!  My name is Tom and I  live in Little Rock, Arkansas.  I am 6 feet 1 inch tall and weigh 210 pounds; i have a moustache and  most people  consider me to be good looking.  I am 38 and was recently divorced and now i have finally  discovered  ladyboys; I saw you on AsianTS.com and I just HAD to write!   You are the most amazing woman i have ever seen, and i can't believe you are actually a  guy! Who could ever guess? Wow.... I would like to introduce you to my Mom and my friends at the factory and even to my dog Lucky!
              I  really have no chance at ever making it all the way to Thailand, as much as i would like to someday.  i just don't think it will ever happen.  But, I was  hoping that we could just become e-mail pals and get to know each other like this; who knows what the future holds!   I am sure if we really try than maybe fate will bring us together and someday we may even get married!  What do ya' say?  Please start writing with me and we will exchange letters weekly and become lovers over the internet!   I will be happy to send  you all the pics of me that i have on my hard drive, even the one's of me on my tractor!  
         By the way, I have a huge 8-inch dick and even thoigh you will never get the chance to see it, I just thought you should know about that; I masturbate to your photo's every night and  you are just so damned hot!
      Can't wait to hear back from you; please write me as soon as you see this and then we can write back and forth every day!
                   ......your admirer  Tom

Example 2]  Hi Golf!   My name is  Joe and I live in London in the UK. I  have just joined AsianTS.com and saw  your e-mail and wanted to write to you to tell you how pretty you are.  I am  42 years old and love to travel in Asia;  on my next trip in  July of 2004, i will be staying in Phuket for 4 days and I was hoping that we  could get to know each other over the next  11 months so that we could become better friends and get to know each other a little  bit. I would love it if you would correspond with me over these next 11  months so that  we can get to know one another; you are really the only girl i have interest in on the whole website and I  promise that my entire 4 days will be spend only with you!    
        I am   a tall guy, in good shape, and love hearing from ladyboys.  I have met a few on my previous trips to Asia and when i am there next summer I would like to meet you as well.
        Please write back and we will begin a long-distance romance and then when i get there  11 months from now we will have  heavenly bliss with each other  and I will sweep you off your feet and treat you like a queen; only you!
        Thanks  from Joe....see you in 2004!
     [ED. note...this type of letter is usually sent to at least 15 girls or more]

Example 3] [the one that works]
       Hi  Jinny;
       I saw your picture's on AsianTS.com and i think you are lovely.  My name is    Ron and I live in Florida, USA, and I visit  Thailand often. I am 41 years old and in pretty good shape, not fat and I think I am a pretty nice guy.
           I will be in  Bangkok next month on vacation and would like the chance to meet up with you. Jon from AsianTS.com gave me your  address and fone number; would you mind If I call you while I am there? Perhaps we can meet up for a day or 2 and have some fun.
         I hope to hear back from you, and Thank You
        from Ron

The girs contact guide...

The letter is up Jon, and the link to it heads the girls intro page here...

Meet the girls page

Hope it looks OK...

Comment

yes, that's great Stogie

as i say, i am just trying to protect the girls..... they are so sweet to us and i hate to think of their mailboxes being filled with Junk from dreamers.

thanks from Jon

Comment

Working...
      X