X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys and fake eye colors...

I have endured the nasty tattoos, the body piercings, the plastic implants, but now it is the eyes. The latest fad for working girls is to put in those colored lenses. What do you think?
    I like the purple, yellow, you name it because anything is better than natural brown eyes
    0%
    Only if a natural color is chosen
    0%
    Some look good, some don't
    0%
    Indifferent
    0%
    I wish they didn't do this, but up to them
    0%
    I hate it. It looks stupid.
    0%

Same as for blond(ish) hair. Some look great and some ridiculous, and anything in the middle.
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I love all that stuff, deep blue eyes, huge lush eye lashes, shiny enhanced lips, hair extensions. I even like my chosen one to sleep wearing all those facial cosmetics so that I may wake up with the same Gal I went to bed with

Comment

i like the blue

Comment

It occasionally looks good, but what's the point?

Asian ladies (and many ladyboys) are the best looking and sexiest creatures in the world and they want to look like us! That makes no sense to me.

Look at the image below...

On the left is what they look like and what I want them to look like...
          On the right is what they WANT to look like and the reason I emigrated from the west!

It's very infuriating!  
          Attached Files

Comment

I have to agree with Stogie on this one....

I love the beauty of Thai ladyboys... why make themselves look so unnatural?

Although having said that the worst seem to be Malaysian LB's... who seem to have love of ice green contacts that make them  look at best feline, at worst alien.

Not for me!
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

I Like this:
              Attached Files
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 08 2009,15:16) I even like my chosen one to sleep wearing all those facial cosmetics so that I may wake up with the same Gal I went to bed with
                I insist they get rid of all the eye makeup and long eyelashes and shit...I wanta wake up with the same boy I went to bed with...

The addition of a hard-on helps the illusion...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I was just thinking of those photo's KL. How hot does Ohm looked with those blue eyes. Sure it's not for everyone but it's definately an improvment to an already outstanding girl.
                  Beer Baron

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 08 2009,12:27) I insist they get rid of all the eye makeup and long eyelashes and shit...I wanta wake up with the same boy I went to bed with...

The addition of a hard-on helps the illusion...

Comment

Ladyboys have never commented that I do not wear designer clothing items.

I will probably never tell a ladyboy, that when the mentioned lenses come within 2 yards range of my sight, then it looks unnatural to me. And this particular type of unnatural, i never(?) find attractive.

(I guess it might help the situation, if surroundings are dark, or if I am busy doing        .)
                      "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                      I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

send them here
                        http://www.bigeyeshop.com

I think I'll get Cat Eyes for my friend

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 08 2009,11:55) I Like  this:
                           So do I

Black Stockings and Panties    
                          Attached Files
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

When I look at the ladies, all I see is.......PINK!!!

Nhscotsman
                            Attached Files

Comment

I like natural
                              Attached Files
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X