Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strategies for "brushing-off" questions.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategies for "brushing-off" questions.

What are different acceptable strategies of answering,
    if the full truth about the ladyboy next to you (and your short, or long, relationship with her) is not appropriate(or conventient) to discuss, on the spot.

One easy way out, in the short-term, without outright lying:
    "When I ask her, she tell me she have pussy."
    (So that you are not lying, ask her if she has "backdoor" pussy. If she says yes, one would not need lawyers, such as Johnny Cochran (of O.J.Simpson related fame), to easily argue "If the person has pussy, then we know the rest". (If it quacks like a duck, ...)
    (Here one needs to work on the rhyming, within the "sound-byte".)
    (The above would be the sort of reply, I might give to friends and family, who know nothing about Thai ladyboys, if I was spotted with a ladyboy in a shopping center, in Thailand or Europe.)
    (Racism and "men who have sex with "ladies who have a manly voice", are two topics, where I prefer not to use time, spreading information in all kinds of directions.
    On these two topics, many people are not willing to reflect over. Their minds are pretty much made up, already.
    (Racism and "men who have sex with men(ladyboy/ladyman)",
    are controversial subjects, for many.  

For those who do not have a problem with a "white" lie, once in a while:
    "She/he is only a friend."
    or

"This is the brother or sister of my friend."
    (But until one corrects the "white" lie, so that the recipient of it, has been updated on pertinent information, that is not a lie, -
    well, until then one is a lier. Albeit, a "white" lier.)
    (In the eyes of others, one is a confirmed lier, if the correct facts later come on the table through another source.)

A good friend (but not a close friend) in Thailand, one day started talking about ladyboys, and how he once had a ladyboy give him a blow-job, and that it was OK, but not special for him.
    A few days later, my friend asked me, what does one do "If one loves a ladyboy".
    I answered: I don't know.
    (This is not a lie, because the question is incomplete. I would have to know what ladyboy and ladyboy-lover, that my friend might be referring to,
    before commenting on such a situation.) (I am sure my friend was referring to me and that someone had seen me, out and about with a particular ladyboy. However, since my friend did not ask a direct question, then I can not give him a direct answer.)

("Labelling" is a seperate thread, although it relates in some ways, to the above.)
    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
    I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Well fortunately I travel solo so am not often confronted with this kind of situation.

If I were, I'd say she is a 'friend', the receptionist at my hotel or a tourguide showing me around  Presuming she wasn't of the sluttily-dressed type of whom NHScotsman seems quite enamoured. That could be more of a challenge to explain away  

abba, be careful about talking of 'white lies'. You are leaving aout the black lies there. It's not all black and white you know , but you seem to have made your mind up already.

Very controversial  
    Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

I understood your songs ABBA but to be honest I haven't a clue what you are on about
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Once upon a time,when i was a lad and had this stunning ladyboy girlfriend,
        on the few occasions i was asked about her questionable chromosomal set-up
        all i would say was "yes,she is beautiful isn't she?"..people tend to agree or drop
        the subject completely..
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'm with JimSlim. Stick to song writing. I read and reread this but still came away bewildered and scared of large trucks...

Comment

...have you considered the route that DOESN'T completely insult the person you with... and simply tell the truth?
            "What a fucking hero you are.... "
            -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Once a while back when I was with my addiction we had wandered into Panthip to do a
              little shopping and she was hungry so we stopped at the food court on the 2nd level...Sorry
              that ran on there a bit...

She dropped her packages and her purse and look around to decide what to eat and off she
              went to get tickets and food...

At about the same time, a properly dressed fellow (you know...slacks, shoes, socks, etc.) sat
              down with his food tray a couple tables away and the minute Nam left to get some food he came
              over and asked if I spoke English and if so could he ask me a question...and I said yes and he asked...
              All he wanted to know was where he could find a beautiful young girl just like Nam...

What was I to do with Mr. Properly Dressed and Mannered Brit...Lie to him...Send him off to NEP
              on a mission that was fated to disaster or tell him the truth...I opted for the latter...

So I simply replied, "She's not a girl."  He looked at her for a second and them back to me and said
              simply. "Thank you."  And turned and left food uneaten and all...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 12 2009,09:00) So I simply replied, "She's not a girl."  He looked at her for a second and them back to me and said
                simply. "Thank you."  And turned and left food uneaten and all...
                Well see now... Wasn't that WORTH IT?
                "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

The Truth. Ya just can't beat it...
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

...I understood your songs ABBA...
                    Well, they really weren't my songs, per say.
                    The touring and the discography
                    was nothing more than a "Milli Vanilli smoke & mirrors" sort of thing".  
                    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.

Comment

be careful about talking of 'white lies'. You are leaving out the black lies
                      I am interested in "half-truths" that might be acceptable, more or less, on the spot.

(Already, this thread has given me food for thought.
                      (In addition to references to "my" musical career.)

Most people from the Western World that I have dealings with,
                      can not stand lying and/or liars.

Comment

BIG kahuna
                        Did you eat his discarded grub or take it back for a refund ?

Were the socks and sandals colour co-ordinated ie. beige socks with tan sandals ?

socks turned down or ankle huggers ? in ither words was he a true brit or a colonial shit !

Comment

... true brit or a colonial shit ...
                           For my first rap song, the rhyming is coming together...     (?)  

Now, I need the melody line, and the music video.

Comment

Working...
                          X