Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Monk

Not sure of the source but interesting nonetheless:

"Former ladyboy monk (abbot) Je Dao of Sri Boon Reung temple in the northern province of Lamphun, has quickly and quietly disrobed.

In ladyboy circles, Je Dao had become well-known for changing into a skirt and bra and sneaking out at night to discotheques. On top of that debauchery, Je Dao was known to sleep around with commoner gays.

Je Dao had very recently come under the suspicions of locals who, alongside a female student, informed the cops of the truly immoral behaviour of a monk who takes medicine to grow breasts, goes out at night and enjoys having gay sex. Je Dao had found out that he was under investigation and so quickly disrobed and fled the temple on the morning of the 7th February.

According to some other locals though, Je Dao has their full support and they feel proud of their former breasted ladyboy monk who didn€™t quite live up to the expectations of an orange robed-one. According to Je Dao (newly-named Titsaman) in a confidential interview said €œI am going to go and work in America within a couple of months€. (as in €˜work€™ Je Dao used the Thai words €˜hah kin€™ which can also be translated as €˜work as a prostitute€™)"

(PigDogg @ Feb. 14 2009,12:23) "Former ladyboy monk (abbot) Je Dao of Sri Boon Reung temple in the northern province of Lamphun, has quickly and quietly disrobed.
    That's just the way I like it
    Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

A ladyboy who used to work at Guess told me she was a monk for a while some years ago , interesting stuff .
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I slept with a LB who was in the Police Force in Malaysia, so why not!
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
        X