First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilda ~ Tour guide services!

hello guys
    im in sao paulo again!
    if u are planning to visit sao paulo or rio de janeiro and needs a pretty ts who speaks good english
    dont forget to call me 55 11 8142 7422

or send an email to [email protected]

love

hilda brazil
    Attached Files
    nullMy Webpage

I'm gonna be in Rio from 23rd
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Feb. 15 2009,22:15) I'm gonna be in Rio from 23rd  
      Well, you know what to do then  
      Dutch.

Comment

Have to work out how to ditch my travelling companion ...
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Bigmick, not sure who the travel companion is, but anyone other than the little blond pixie.. I'd try to ditch them Hilda , Great idea just wish I had a reason to be in Brazil

Comment

Guys.

If you make it to Brazil you need to spend some time with Hilda. A better tour guide can not be found. Spent a afternoon with her and it was great, she took me to Japantown, the park, and drove me all over the city showing me the sights.

We then topped the day off with some down time at her place. She is very passible, as her pictures show, and as sweet as can be.

You can't go wrong with her.....

Comment

no one ever says what the cost of hidas services are??
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of hooking up with Hilda in Sao Paulo and can highly recommend her for every thing. She charged me 50 Reais at that time which included a nice session and being shown around for the day and out and about in the evening.

She has a lot of friends, knows every where and because of her English skills is the ideal person to tour guide you in Brazil....

Hi Hilda if your reading this and good luck...

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Feb. 16 2009,03:01) Have to work out how to ditch my travelling companion ...
                  I would suggest a sight seeing trip to one of the favela's
                  Dutch.

Comment

Mick, just tell ur friend the truth about yourself and what u like when u get to Rio, you might be surprised with there reaction, and anyways if you are a good friendto this person then they will understand that you need more than what a gg can offer.

As i told you before i always tell my gg friends and they got to choices, either you like it or just please fuck off and don't annoy me any more.

simple choice really

And Hilda i hope you had a great time with your travels around Europe.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

I'm not so worried about her reaction to my LB interests as I am about being rude and leaving her on her own (not fair to deprive a young lady of bigmick's company - even if for only a few hours!)

We'll see how it goes - I wonder if they have blonde pixies in Rio
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Not going to Brasil, but Hilda is one of the hottest shemales ever!

Cham

Comment

dont forget to check some hot pictures of me in my own webpage

www.hildabrazil.blogspot.com

kiss
                          nullMy Webpage

Comment

50 reals foggy wow thats so good value, mick you wally what the fuck are you doing in brazil with your girl friend lol
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

It was a couple of years ago now and the memory fades at my age but I remember the whole experience was good value and very enjoyable...

The Brazil scene is totally different to Thailand both for GG's and LB's and something that needs to be experienced at least once in a life time. Its a bit more scarey and unsafe in a lot of parts but common sence should be used... where as in Thailand there every where and wondering about is no trouble....

The Brazilians are, in my opinion, the best looking GG;s and Lb's in the world...

Comment

Working...
                              X