Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(EyeMahk @ Feb. 24 2009,12:33) Where do I start? Stickman is a pompous twat. Now he is all high and mighty writing against p4p, but it is only because his Thai wife has his balls in a box and also reads what he writes.  For a guy that is so 'faithful", he sure spends a lot of time doing "research" in Pattaya.  Some day, I will see him come out of a ST hotel with Moo and I will laugh my ass off.  

My pet peeve is intolerant people, and Stickman takes the fucking cake on intolerance.  He doesn't like Thai people, he has no respect for Issaan and for a guy who has been in Thailand for a long time, he views things here very narrowmindedly.  

I've met him in person too. I think he is a useless jagoff. So there! Hey Stickman ... you're probably reading this.  So ...  
    I've known Stickman for quite a few years and you're wrong.

Regardless of not agreeing with some of the things he writes from time to time either, I like him and have considerable respect for him. He's a nice young man who has been here for a long time and knows a lot about Thailand, not some half-witted sex tourist who can't seem to talk about anything other than where to find the cheapest blow job in the country.

Stickman writes a lot of words and he does it every week, so inevitably he occasionally shows his irritation with Thais as a people and with the whole commercial sex scene and its impact on the country. In particular, absolutely contrary to what you say, I think he tends to wax overly sentimental about Issan, on the whole, and views Issan people through a somewhat romantic prism that is really very silly.

By the way, the subhead on this topic, which I began, doesn't reflect my view of Stickman at all. I gather than Stogie changed it from what I had written to "The years have taught him NOTHING." I simply didn't write that. I think that Stickman's years here have taught him a lot, whether you agree with everything he writes or not.

You want to read somebody who's tough on Thais? Take a look at this:
    http://khikwai.com/blog/2009/02/22/d...l-me-daughter/
    Tough on Thais and their hypocrisy about commercial sex, but still perhaps not nearly tough enough.

Comment

The women in that bar were hot and I can remember telling friends back home all about it upon our return.  It wasn't until perhaps 18 months later, some time after I had moved to Thailand, that I realised that the bar was exclusively ladyboy.  Perhaps the moral of the story is that you should grope when invited because had I had a grope, I would have known that something wasn't quite right!
      Not to know you are in a ladyboy bar especially back then you have to be either a dumb cunt or an ignorant kiwi sheep fucker.

I have read a bit on his site but not lately. And although he has had some good and interesting articles, a lot of his opinion, rants and writings have not sat well with me to the point of been real offensive and stupid. Especially on the LB issues.

Comment

(SukhumvitRoad @ Feb. 24 2009,16:47) I've known Stickman for quite a few years and you're wrong.
        OK, on this we will disagree.

For a laugh, next time you see Stickman, ask him to show you some of the very, very early columns he wrote (long since pulled from the net) explaining, with pride, to newbies about how to engage in p4p.  

Comment

The simple fact of the matter is, most people will think like this or in most cases even worse.

I've never read any readers' submissions on LBs at the stickman site..

If someone submitted an informed article on the 3rd sex I think he will publish it.
          Most people are just ignorant.

Comment

(SukhumvitRoad @ Feb. 24 2009,16:47) By the way, the subhead on this topic, which I began, doesn't reflect my view of Stickman at all. I gather than Stogie changed it from what I had written to "The years have taught him NOTHING." I simply didn't write that. I think that Stickman's years here have taught him a lot, whether you agree with everything he writes or not.
            Now i am confused. I thought you called Stickmans post idiotic in your opener. or do i need to attend Specsavers

Comment

I don't know what you're confused about. One can think that some comments someone makes in a particular context are idiotic without concluding the person who made them is an idiot in general and that 'the years have taught him NOTHING.' That doesn't seem to me to be too hard to understand.

Comment

Working...
              X