X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your instincts aren't enough...

Just curious. After another experience last night which really didn't live up to my expectations, how do others sort the worthy from the less worthy?

I don't think Baht is the key to the solution as one might think pay more, get more. The girl I spent the night with - Gipsy or Jibsy - and who I spent some 3 nights with last summer and at that time was all over me, last night had turned into a pro. Just talking about how many customers she can get in one night and how much money she can make, no interest in the morning, not even pretending, what a shame. Met her outside Linda's last night and based on former performances decided to take her LT.

Wouldn't even let me take pics. All seemed very down to getting the basics done and over. Well sent her home with 1K and no tip, and my face indicating that she would definitely be off my list. Pic from last summer will follow to put a face to the name.

She has gotten big tits in the meantime, wonder whether this might have sth to do with the attitude as mentione before ...

I think in general past performance is the best indicator of future results but it seems as if a girl's attitude can change over time as in your case the other night.

I know you don't like bars CM, but having a drink with a girl gives you some insight into her attitude. I have found that ladyboys who work in mostly gg bars tend to be less pushy.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 24 2009,11:51) I think in general past performance is the best indicator of future results but it seems as if a girl's attitude can change over time as in your case the other night.

I know you don't like bars CM, but having a drink with a girl gives you some insight into her attitude.  I have found that ladyboys who work in mostly gg bars tend to be less pushy.
      Hehe, you are right, I have a kind of bar-phobia which I should try to overcome ...

As for lbs working in gg-bars, that could be true. Kahuna took me to a small bar near Soi Diana with one lb working there - Chao(w)? - might go back there, she seemed quite entertaining and her E was great. Well, 3 more nights and not all can be bummers ... ;-)

Comment

Gut instincts are usually reliable for me...

Also helps to spell out clearly what you want them to do, how long you want them to do it for and how much you will pay them... and then get them to repeat it back to you.

I've had a few duds over the years and have learned to read their minds a little but most of all for them to know exactly what's on mine!

Drink is the great leveler when it comes to P4P contract making. I've always done my business stone cold sober and been very clear about their duties.

Most people get ripped off (or misunderstood) if they have had a few too many!

Comment

(Chinaman @ Feb. 24 2009,12:13) As for lbs working in gg-bars, that could be true. Kahuna took me to a small bar near Soi Diana with one lb working there - Chao(w)? - might go back there, she seemed quite entertaining and her E was great.
          Her name is Tao CM...She's a great fun girl...I've PM'd you her number...

PD is right on...Girls from mixed bars tend to have a much different attitude...I also find that the service girls tend to be better as well...

But don't be too hasty...There are many many more girls wandering around Pattaya...And tonight is a different night...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 24 2009,13:11)
            (Chinaman @ Feb. 24 2009,12:13) As for lbs working in gg-bars, that could be true. Kahuna took me to a small bar near Soi Diana with one lb working there - Chao(w)? - might go back there, she seemed quite entertaining and her E was great.
            Her name is Tao CM...She's a great fun girl...I've PM'd you her number...

PD is right on...Girls from mixed bars tend to have a much different attitude...I also find that the service girls tend to be better as well...

But don't be too hasty...There are many many more girls wandering around Pattaya...And tonight is a different night...
            Thanks Kahuna. Was great meeting you last night, perhaps we'll catch up later. I'll pm you my cell number.

Cheers
            CM

Comment

... and my face indicating that she would definitely be off my list
              My comment:
              If exercising your face muscles, made you feel good, then ....

Even if you spelled out your annoyances to the P4P-operator, nearly none of them will care.
              When a superstar (in one's one mind), business will never be a problem.
              For a superstar(in one's one mind), the customer is never right.

What could you have done differently in a similar situation?
              Nothing. Because a punter does not have all the time in the world, for talking with a hooker, in advance of the bedroom fireworks.  

Gypsy is a friend of one of my acquaintances, and I can understand how/why someone might want to spend time with her.
              If she has changed lately, then too bad.

If you buy me a drink, you can cry on my shoulder!
              (But no kissing.)
              "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
              I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

For clarity, we are not talking about Gypsy,/Yipsee from Sally Bar who seems very sweet to me though I have no carnal knowledge of her.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 24 2009,13:52) For clarity, we are not talking about Gypsy,/Yipsee from Sally Bar who seems very sweet to me though I have no carnal knowledge of her.
                  I better clear this up with a pic, which I took from the La Bamba thread Post 887 (I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, Rossco). So, obviously she worked at LB for some time but not any longer when I met her last summer - Aug 08 outside Blue Ice. The experience last summer was good to very good otherwise I wouldn't have spent 3 nights with her. Last night was a rush come-come-thing and this morning was a I'm sick because of the aircon drama.

But as usual, another guys experience might be much better, just found her too pro for my taste. Personal opinion of course ...
                  Attached Files

Comment

(abba @ Feb. 24 2009,13:41)
                    ... and my face indicating that she would definitely be off my list
                    My comment:
                    If exercising your face muscles, made you feel good, then ....

Even if you spelled out your annoyances to the P4P-operator, nearly none of them will care.
                    When a superstar (in one's one mind), business will never be a problem.
                    For a superstar(in one's one mind), the customer is never right.

What could you have done differently in a similar situation?
                    Nothing. Because a punter does not have all the time in the world, for talking with a hooker, in advance of the bedroom fireworks.  

Gypsy is a friend of one of my acquaintances, and I can understand how/why someone might want to spend time with her.
                    If she has changed lately, then too bad.

If you buy me a drink, you can cry on my shoulder!
                    (But no kissing.)
                    I don't think exercising my face muscles made me feel good, I just wasn't in the mood to pretend and perhaps I just wanted to send the message that this was it. I thought of explaining via a short message but I don't think that she cares much.

Of course I would appreciate any positive comments on her and be willing to accept the blame for perhaps not being her type ...

Abba, I'll be happy to buy you a drink (if u r in Pattaya now) but I'll skip the shoulder and there is no kissing whatsoever ;-) If u r not in town, I'll equip u with a raincheck ...

Comment

I thought of explaining via a short message but I don't think that she cares much.
                      Spot on.

The above quote, has now become part of the curriculum of:

"Understanding Mongering and Hooking 101" at Harvard University.

P.S. The carefree attitude of hookers and Pattaya People of Ladyboy Loving Persuasion,
                      is part of why all roads lead to Sin City.
                      But yeah, a carefree attitude loses its charm
                      at a certain point.

"Take me home, country roads."
                      http://www.youtube.com/v/oN86d0CdgHQ&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/oN86d0CdgHQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                      (Singer:John Denver)
                      "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.

Comment

Stop the presses!

The picture in post 9, is of Mai.

(OK she might have a different name for different customers, or different months.)

She is a straightforward person, as far as I know her.

I used to be a repeat customer with one of her friends, so she could never go with me, for moderate compensation.
                        Then one day in low season, long time ago, she tells me that she needs money, but does not want to go with me, but she will do it anyway.
                        (And you can bet that she will be the first person to tell her friend, so that the friend does not hear about it from anyone else. )

I really like her. And I did not go with her.
                        And I followed the words of the Thai song "Song roi".
                        (The song is about, if you love her, then give her 200).

Clarification might be needed:
                        (The song does not say, if you fuck her, then give her 200.)

Chinaman,
                        Suggestion:
                        Tell her that you will give her 100 or 200, or whatever,
                        if she can find for you another ladyboy
                        who has the attitude and looks, that she had last year.

(Yeah, yeah. I can hear the LBF-jury screaming in the background "Forget it, forget it !).

Suggestion: take her for a bite to eat after work.
                        (I handed her once 200, and said, let us eat when you finish work.
                        And she, 2 of her colleagues from Limatquoi bar, and I, had a meal.
                        And she paid, with the advance that she had received.)

Suggestion:
                        If none of the above, then buy a drink for bus-boy/bus-ladyboy working in Linda bar, while busboy is on the job.
                        And ask busboy to take care of Mai (Gypsy).

Why?
                        For no reason.
                        And for every reason.

Until we meet, cheers.

Comment

Why the big suprise that someone who has spent another year in the trade is more business like? Granted as a professional you would hope they would put some effort into faking it. But when you are customer number one thousand, I sure it is a differnet experience then if you catch her fresh off the bus from the Thai hinterland.

Comment

This sounds all very or much tooooooo complicated.

To sum it up, I was and was not surprised at what happened. But basically we pay for illusions and this time there was none. so, finished, over, basta, kaputt!

Good thing, and there always is - I got her out of my system and out of my mind whether I should or shouldn't. And more free nights when in Pattaya :-)

Mainly wanted to share and give others the chance to present the other side of the coin ...

Comment

(Chinaman @ Feb. 24 2009,05:34) Just curious. After another experience last night which really didn't live up to my expectations, how do others sort the worthy from the less worthy?

. Met her outside Linda's last night and based on former performances decided to take her LT.
                              Very easy...
                              I bet you ,when you shaged he first time she wasnt working in Walking St...
                              I learned from my earl days not to BF any one from Walking St. You'll be very lucky to get one who will give you good servis from there...
                              Most of the LB may look good but they are hard core pros...
                              Do NOT BF. any LBs from Walking St..simple is that..
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X