First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Transsexual Child

Hi guys ad girls...

I have to take my hat off to my daughter,family and friends
    who never once gave me any grief over my transition..

but tonight,my mom said if it was my brother who did this
    she'd have to disown him for shame sake as he is a ead ringer for the wrestler "The Big Show" (thats what the local
    kids call him)..she was laughing as she said it,i know she wasn't serious but if it was your child who was TS could you
    accept it?
    x
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Depends on how she looks
    0%
    Forgot how this forum works  

if my son became a ladyboy... I think for myself, in my inner me, I can accept anything.

So, I would accept, but I would of course worry about the rejection by other people.

... and also because I know all the men why like ladyboys are perverts !!!

on the other hand... when he's 18, there are chances he will bring LB friends home. hmmmm...

Comment

i will. i know how hard it is not to be accepted by your family. i have experienced it and still goin through it but taking things one step at a time and i know they will do someday. and have to thank you suay for the encouragement mwahhhh girl.
      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

in time i would accept it

Comment

absolutely!
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

From the position of liking TS i would have to accept no problems! I would like to think that i would accept whatever my child did, even if i had no interest in TS! But it is a different question if asking 100% straight people.
            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Years ago I might not have been happy with the thought, but accepting my childs decision - of course.

Today I could offer so much practical help, I would welcome the challenge in fact.

Meeting TS people & particularly Naang Faa was liberating. We only fear what we don't understand.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 25 2009,07:17) We only fear what we don't understand.
                Excellent words Pac man
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

My gf's little niece is awfully tomboy-ish. She dislikes looking pretty and is pretty much a minature action hero figure, likes a little kick-about with the ball whenever I'm visiting. My gf is concerned about how she'll turn out.

My gf has another nephew, a slightly more distant one, since he's the child of a cousin. This little nephew, is exhibiting what my gf refers to as symptoms and traits of a budding young girl. He's not openly dressing up in dresses yet but if you look into his diary, he has alot of sketches of dresses. And likes to use his pink colour pencil liberally.

We brought them out to the local mall for a bit of MK. While browsing in the bookshop, the nephew picked up a colouring and sticker book about Barbie. The niece picked one up on X-men.

My gf... She's pessimistic about their futures. She reflects on how she has turned out and is concerned about how these 2 young ones would have as a life if they should follow their current development trends.

We love them all. They are our children after all.
                  Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Difficult not to accept your kids over lifestyle choices, BUT...

For a Western male to want to be a female there are consequences.

It's not Thailand where you can go flouncing around the malls and everywhere in makeup and a dress and no one gives you much of a second look.

Thailand has "identity freedom." The west does not.

I'd be supportive but realistic about the problems faced.

I'd much sooner disown my kids over drug abuse or being a criminal.

(I'd be trying to shag his... er, her friends!)  

Comment

Perhaps in Thailand it is more acceptable, however in the Philippines there is a lot of resentment from the father's side according to my many transgender friends. Also, many lb's in the Philippines are from broken families, where the fathers have left and the mothers have to raise the children by themselves. Personally, I would accept any decision my children make about their own lives. My love for them is unconditional.

Comment

I would be fine with it.

Comment

Not only would I be fine with it, I would also encourage him or her to be themselves all of the time. I would take them to the doctor, get hormone treatment, etc... I probably won't ever have kids of my own, though.

Comment

I'd be more shocked that I had a kid in the first place, can just see it now.
                            Knock, Knock on the front door,
                            (LB) Are you Seamus ?
                            (me) Yes why ?
                            (LB) Dad !
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I'd much sooner disown my kids over drug abuse or being a criminal.
                              Sure,there are worse things...

I would accept, but I would of course worry about the rejection by other people.

I think that would be my biggest worry..
                              x
                              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                              X