Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the pics.. i have more pics...
    Attached Files
    horny ladyboy from philippines..

Comment

Hi Stogie,

My pleasure... Always happy to educate and inform.... No malice intended, only my not so humble opinion.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

more...
        Attached Files

Comment

more...
          Attached Files

Comment

more..
            Attached Files

Comment

After some reflection of my original comment I want to point out that it was not meant to denigrate anyone. However I felt the posting of pictures, website & availability by a lady looking for business did not fit neatly into this catagory of "News, Views and LADYBOYS".

Had it been posted in a section specifically allocated to ladyboys looking for business then that would be fine. It is a very subtle but important point.

The main attraction to me of this forum is finding out what we the "Customers" do, see, think, decide, act, etc.

Cheers

Comment

Jesus those photo's are great and i really love the swim wear ones the best.
                i love t-girls

Comment

Thanks f0xxee. that you show us this Beautiful Pics from a real Beauty.
                  Really nice pics.

Comment

Despite the rantings and ravings (justified and worth while).. Ive loved seeing these hot photos'....

Goddessafox is amongst the best out there for me looks wise.. go girl...

Comment

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. Class an grace all in one package. Great pics.

Comment

thanks guys...

Comment

I wish i could see more of your swim suits and maybe one or two of you without.
                          i love t-girls

Comment

(goddessafox @ Mar. 09 2009,22:18) thanks guys...  
                            how about some swim suit pantie buldge pics Godess???

what a beautiful cock you have in your panties baby.....

wowo....can i get down on my knees for you baby?????

Comment

Not a passable ladyboy but a great body.   Wonder which PLM paid for the tits?

Charges $250US for the hour?  Might as well get a cheap flight to Thailand and fuck girls 10 times hotter for 1/5th of the price and for all night.

These Filipina Ladyboys overvalue their looks when they get to Hong Kong or Singapore.    Better off getting a hot ladyboy from the chat sites and meet them in the Philippines and pay in pesos, which is what she will be converting her dollars to once she gets home.

$250US= 12,250 pesos....you can get 10 Filipina ladyboys to stay with you all night for that price and they are younger and more passable.   Take a look on Asiancammodels.com  and you will see some hotties willing to meet you for a small fee or sometimes for free.
                              brock landers

Comment

I love reading your post's!
                                Alway's good for a laugh!
                                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                                X