X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gathering Information

Just so you guy will know a few things about how we get our information that we pass on to you travellers out there.

When a model comes to see us, the first thing they must do is show us a photo ID card that proves they are over 18 years old, and then we photograph the ID card so we are covering the legal age requirement. Then, we tell the girls they must sign a 'model release' form, which was written up by a good attorney and says that we have the right to use those pics as we please, and there is also another place where the girl verifies that she is 18 years or older. She must sign in 4 places, then we sign, and only then can we begin the photo process.
    Now, at the bottom of every form is also a place to add in the e-mail address and fone number for every girl. Some have e-mail, about 50% or so; about 90-95% have cell fones [thank God], and the ones that don't usually write down the number of a friend at the very least.
    When any given month has ended, I will compile every bit of information that we had for that particular month and enter them into "the Grid". This is basically just a form which only i can pull up on my PC, and on the left hand side it has all the names of the models and where they are from in alphabetical order; across the top it simply says "e-mail" and "number". There are over 200 girls on the grid now and naturally it grows every month and always will.
    Now, when looking at this grid you would see lots of blank spaces under the "e-mail" catagory; as I say, only about half of these girls use e-mail at all, and i would guess that only another half of that actually read and reply to their mail, or approximately 50 girls. When we were in Chiang Mai in May we shot 11 girls; a total of zero had e-mail, not even one girl. Phuket is similar; see how frustrating this can be? One member mentioned to me once that we should set up e-mails for them and have them read mail off of our server, but that would be literally impossible to do as not all of these girls read english very well. And, frankly, why should the emphasis fall on us to make them an e-mail address? It takes 5 minutes to set up a yahoo account, but a precious few actually do it.
    During the course of any given month, I will periodically check some of the e-mails that i have on the gird to see if they are actually working. Something short like a 'hello and remember me' type of letter, and if they bounce back I cross that name off the grid; what else can i do? Thankfully most of the fone numbers we have are valid, as these girls absolutely hate it when they have to change numbers, so they usually pay their bills and keep the same one; that's a big help. But for this contact information to be 100% infallable, that is just not happening, sorry.

I am just mentioning all this so you guys will know that we will always do our best to hook you up with the girls you like the best. We usually keep track of where they all work, or as I say their fone numbers usually are valid, and we also have a pretty good network of ladyboys that we can count on when we ask them quesitions. we can help you to meet these girls, but contacting them before hand is sometimes not possible. Girls like Natalie, Chompoo, Som, Rita and too many others to name off-hand never read their mail, so when we give out that information it looks like we are bullshitting, but if they don't read and reply to their mail and the letters don't bounce back, how is that our fault?

Also, we will always give you whatever we have on 'the Grid'. If you write me and ask for any given model, i will give you exactly what I have for that girl; it's just a matter of pasting her information into your letter. Some guys say " are you sure you don't have an e-mail address for her; I really wanted to contact her before i go there"; believe me, If I had it, the information would have been in the first letter. If all i send is a fone number, please believe that is all I have, and If i tell you that we have no information for a certain girl, then that is the truth. But as i say, even if we can not directly contact a girl, we can most likely find out where she is working or find a friend who will help us out.

One of the members suggested a 'where are they now' type of column on the clubhouse which would keep track of these girls, and I think that's a great idea, and we will implement that soon. Myself and any members can post where they have last seen the girls; that could be helpful to a lot of guys.

We have set up dozens of guys [maybe hundreds by now] with the models that they requested. guys like Lotus, Blue Ballz, Gazzio, Paddy, Disqplay and others will attest to that. and we will always try our best to hook you up with girls in the future [except that guy from the Marriott]. But please realize that with so many girls we are bound to lose track of a few, and if they don't give us the proper information or they don't read their mail or pay their fone bill, there is nothing we can do about that.

Sorry so long; there will be a related post about all this tomorrow.
    Thanks Jon

>>When we were in Chiang Mai in May we shot 11 girls<<

That was a little drastic Jon, just cos they don't have e-mail!

I have said it before and I'll say it again, the service provided by this site and by Jon and Stogie in particular is unique. It is up to the members not to abuse it. Jon has given me several names and contact details which I shall be using just before I leave for BKK.

Think about this guys, I have just discovered a bloody public holiday when I will be in BKK on the 23rd October, if it wasn't for this site and Jon's help, I could be spending that night on my own cos even Eden will be closed that day!!! Now I have several contacts I will be assured of a good time! Trip report to follow in due course!

Comment

Thaipan,

Agree 100%. Jon and Stogie do a great job. Thanks guys.

Looking forward to your to your trip report. Safe travels,

Lotusman

Comment

I agree with Lotusman, I have contacted the guys on 1 or 2 occasions and have been given details, each time the system has worked, great service I think. But as many frequent visitors will know keeping details up to date even after one makes contact and actually spends time with one of the girls can often be difficuly, how the hell you keep track or 200 and growing would I guess be nigh on impossible. Well done chaps.

Comment

Working...
        X