X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Tiffany Universe 2009

I know most here are not beauty contest fans, but for those interested, Miss Tiffany Universe will be held on Friday, May 15, 2009 at the Tiffany Theatre in Pattaya.

There will be events from May 11-14 for the contestants. Some of these events are open free to the public, so you don't have to go to the finals night on May 15 to see them.

Here is the link to the web page (still all in Thai for now): Miss Tiffany Universe

A few photos from last year's contest:

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Miss Tiffany Universe. That's almost as funny as the Americans labeling their domestic sporting titles "World Cups"

Comment

Just for the record - I do love the Americans

Comment

1st company partly the Pharos Show Pattaya Co., Ltd. has organized this contest AMAZING MISS TIFFANY CONTEST 1998 for the first time. And managed competition MISS TIFFANY'S UNIVERSE since 1999-2008 due to the tremendously successful as a news show across the city to motivate and retrace the past of the impressive back again with the contest MISS TIFFANY. 'S UNIVERSE 2009 to promote the release and ongoing สืบไป.

2nd step into a 12-year management of the competition. To reinforce the great. Management of the contest at any time in the past.

3rd event is to help promote tourism in the creation of new activities for visitors to savor the journey to Pattaya.

4th activities which support the expression of guidance be two types of young in many areas of competition MISS TIFFANY'S UNIVERSE 2009 is an event that opens up opportunities for a young two types. This ability has expressed a clear commitment to social continuity. And generate income. Social opportunities for young two types in the future.
        Attached Files

Comment

(Ninewives @ Mar. 15 2009,04:33) Miss Tiffany Universe. That's almost as funny as the Americans labeling their domestic sporting titles "World Cups"
          Which American sports label their champion as "World Cup" winner?

Hockey - Stanley Cup
          Football - Superbowl
          Basketball - NBA Finals Champion
          Baseball - World Series (closest, and considering baseball in America is very much a multi-cultural sport I see no problem with this)
          Soccer - No one cares about American soccer

Edit: Btw, this is in no way a troll post... it's a serious question.

Comment

What is soccer ???
            TEXASMAC

Comment

Not interested in the show, but can you tell me what hotels the contestants are staying in ?
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

purely for research purposes right?

The website doesn't mention which hotel yet - they usually do so check again in a month or so and you will know!

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

I won't be attending the Miss Tiffany Show this year as I have another engagement - or if I don't I'll find one!

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

what hotels the contestants are staying in ?
                    They use to stay at the Hard Rock but have moved to the Woodlands hotel on
                    Nanklua Rd in the last couple of years..Please behave yourself though  
                                                                                                                                          x

PS not being a bitch or anything,but i don't rate the girl
                    who won last year..almost as bad as Som in 2000
                    meowwwwwwwwww e-dok Som 555
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I never rate any of them the thais have a strange idea on beauty which never concurs with mine (white over made up pasty oinkers)
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

This girl is the favourite apparently.
                        Attached Files
                        pablo

Comment

I can see why ok reality -
                          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

For those in Pattaya April 28, the following was announced on the Miss Tiffany Universe website (please excuse the Google translation from Thai to English, but you get the general idea).

Hot News latest news updates ...

Opened up on the Pharos, partly at the theater this show pattaya

Admission last date 28 April 2552.
                            Central Court area shopping malls G Floor Central World (Bangkok) from Time 10:00 am -12.30 pm
                            Joint press conference with the contest. And listen to the training. "Strategy be overcome. To เฉิด pretty on stage. "
                            Listen gambit be overcome through the director chosen 30 finalists to become the face on a stage show Miss Tiffany's Universe 2009 from the open Associate Professor Dr. วงษ์ free มณฑา (chief referee of the competition).

** Note
                            1, the training is another such event in the contest. All candidates need to compete to join.
                            2nd candidate for every shirt you get put on the selection announcement.
                            3 Please dress set with civility

Selected the first 4 days in May 2552 near Central World plaza Nightlife Forum at 10.00 am (admission added today).
                            Collecting activities over the 30 finalists chosen from the 11 to 14 May 2552.
                            Decision Date 15 May around 2552 live TV channels colored army 22.30-12.30 at 7 pm

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

I'll be in town. Anyone interested in going that day, I don't feel like going alone - if there is sth to go to, just skimmed the translated version ...

Comment

Working...
                              X