X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is losing face?

Last week I met Kahuna in a Baht bus leaving Walking St. It was about 4am. He had his lady & I had mine. We swapped pleasantries, the usual questions - where you from etc, it was all good fun, only lasted about 2 minutes but we exited the bus in good spirits. I did not even notice that there were other people on the bus.

After paying the man, the bus was about to leave & another couple of guys also on the bus decided they would mimic my girls voice, but as you would expect over emphasised it.

My initial reaction was to was have a crack at the guys, however my girl in an even deeper voice mimicked them. She was not bothered at all. The bus left and that was that.

It made me realise that it is my self-consciousness not hers. That type of thing has happened often & I always decided it was her face I was saving.

I think it's a natural reaction to want to come to the defence of your girl if she is insulted. Even if she has a thick skin it must still hurt. We get a small glimpse of what they must have to put up with their whole life.

The guys in the bus show the typical stupid macho male bravado to prove how hetero they are meanwhile they were probably checking your girl out.
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(Ninewives @ Mar. 13 2009,21:39) Last week I met Kahuna in a Baht bus leaving Walking St. It was about 4am. He had his lady
      shocking!!
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I had it with Leo (#19 cascade) in Hua Hin, she told a few Aussie guys to "fuck off" & gave them the welsh bowman signal They were calling out to her as we walked past all the bars "hey ladyboy" she coped with it well, I didnt need to get My head bashed in to prove a point Just walked hand in hand down the road with our heads held up high. But I do feel sorry for the girls & this is in a country that excepts them, wot would it be like in the west ?
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

if they are super hot then i let them but if not i could just be the worst bitch in history.
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

The dark destroyer
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Thats not a losing face...They are use to the wankers like them...And trust me ..LBs can deal with wankers like them much better then any of us can....Did you ever seen the LBs having a go at a falang?
              You don't want to be in the receiving end.....
              May be u do..
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I'm entirely with 69billy on this. It's not a 'face issue' when confronted by other farangs over who they are.

It's far more important and crucial to maintain face with other ladyboys and their own kind.

They are in the business of dealing with drunken ignorant strange and dirty foreigners. A few insults on the bus wouldn't really affect them and cause them to lose face and run off sulking or bury themselves in self loathing.

These daft Westerners who are hopelessly out of touch with their sexuality and even more out of their depth in a strange culture should really be lucky that they don't get turned on more often.

Comment

(Ninewives @ Mar. 13 2009,21:39) After paying the man, the bus was about to leave & another couple of guys also on the bus decided they would mimic my girls voice, but as you would expect over emphasised it.
                  These are the people I hate the most...and I like every one... But love it when your squeeze shoots e'm right back.... good on her Ninewives..

Maybe she saved your 'face' as I would see this as an insult to me....good to hear..

Comment

(Ninewives @ Mar. 13 2009,21:39) another couple of guys also on the bus decided they would mimic my girls voice, but as you would expect over emphasised it.
                    Think they were miming Kahuna, next time tell the driver you are gay before you jump on the bus.

I heard Kahuna likes to cruise the baht bus late at night so be careful out there!!!!!!!!!!
                    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

and there is no such thing as losing face unless you are a narrow minded asian or a cocky latent italian homo........
                      My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 14 2009,02:55) And trust me ..LBs can deal with wankers like them much better then any of us can....Did you ever seen the LBs having a go at a falang?
                        Very true .

My ladyboy once kicked an Indian guy in the balls on Koh Lahn beach for groping her , it was at that moment I realized I'd fallen in love
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(laputanegra @ Mar. 13 2009,18:20) if they are super hot then i let them but if not i could just be the worst bitch in history.  

You go girl!
                          x

Ninewives,best just let it go,what lbs think of themselves
                          is more important than what outsiders think..
                          x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 14 2009,03:15) A few insults on the bus wouldn't really affect them and cause them to lose face and run off sulking or bury themselves in self loathing.
                            Yes the very essence of my post. The experience made me reflect on the situation and realise that it is my self consciousness not hers

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Mar. 15 2009,01:46) Ninewives,best just let it go,what lbs think of themselves
                              is more important than what outsiders think..
                                                                                                       x
                              Thanks Naang Faa, no doubt you are correct.

OBTY - it wasn't a big issue it was an observation I felt worth making

Comment

Working...
                              X