Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SamplerDoc @ Apr. 01 2009,09:38) I am just a bit lost....

Spot on Sampler Doc!

Comment

(cancer12 @ Mar. 31 2009,00:01) what are the things that guys usually consider before they finally say bye bye to their girls?
      I would consider the circumstances around why I wanted to close the relationship and speak to her accordingly, trying to be as good as possible about her feelings and answer all the questions she may have at the time.

The ONLY thing you can do is accept what is said, not annalize very thing and let your heart catch up with what your head already knows...

Not easy for sure but thats life...

Comment

Someone so desperately in pain after being rejected in love is quite likely to fall in love again with someone new very quickly.

So called 'love' is often a result of insecurity and a need for companionship and attention.

For me - Love is two odd shapes forming a nice pattern.

Comment

(Stogie @ Apr. 01 2009,15:48) For me - Love is two odd shapes forming a nice pattern.
          Seems to sum up my current situation

BTW there is an eerie sense of deja vu about this thread....
          Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

(electric ladyboyland @ Apr. 01 2009,17:23) BTW there is an eerie sense of deja vu about this thread....
            what do u mean?
            garcia

Comment

Ladyboy relationship breakups are an oft-repeated topic on the forum...try a search and you will see what he means.

Comment

I also meant that I could have sworn I saw this same thread last week..yet all the posts are dated Mar 31 onwards...

Anyway LB relationship threads are fun. They make a nice change of pace from the ones about the hookers

Comment

Sometimes seperate issues.
                  Sometimes interrelated issues.
                  "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                  I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

(abba @ Apr. 04 2009,04:01)
                    Sometimes seperate issues.
                    Sometimes interrelated issues.
                    It's all so confusing

Comment

then don't post and get it off your life....
                      garcia

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Apr. 01 2009,09:38) I am just a bit lost....
                        So where would you find the expiry date on your LB GF  
                        Maybe it's next to the bar code......
                        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(DexterH @ Mar. 31 2009,14:35) There are no rules, Garica, only attitudes.  Some guys and some girls just want to have fun and fall into a 'relationship' because the sex is good, they like the other etc -but have no long term intentions, so as soon as there is another pretty face and the novelty wears off, he/she is off to the next one.  Best you can hope for is a caring attitude so that he breaks it gently and, above all, is honest -and the same goes for you when you date guys. On the other hand there are some people who really do want LTR and not to butterfly, so that is where you need to be honest too -why date a guy you know is going to fly away?  But then I knew so many girls who always seemed to fall for married men with children knowing they would never match them in the priority stakes...
                          you are right about this...

the level of maturity between the two breaking parties is also very crucial...for example pestering phone calls and threats to one's security and safety as well as attacks into the family morals done by either party towards the other party are not really the signs of a mature individual...

this only worsens the breakup and makes both individuals hate each other and consider the relationship to have been a catastrophe waiting to happen...

I had an Australian ex boyfriend who seemed to be very mature about his breakup with me. There really was no closure but neither were there bomb threats dropped in my face. He was not resentful and bitter eventhough most of the fault of the cause of the breakup fell on me. He never made it blatant especially to me, his willingness to move on and bang other women. Unlike others who are rather shameless about promoting to the world how they have gotten over the breakup rather quickly so they'e onto the next ladyboy ass.

I am happy he is enjoying life now and I think he deserves all the best things in life..
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

This word hate get branded about like a glass of wine
                            .Hate is a very strong and nasty thing to hold.
                            dont hold grudges , as so many do, get over it and move on, life is too short to worry of such things
                            wine women and song
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

why would i tell my heart what to feel? i hate him..
                              there were many things i never realized before... and many things started to question now,,, he doesn't want me to hate him because in fact, i was the one who chose this , i was the one who broke up with him, i am not the kind of person who
                              let hatred stay in my heart for long.. but i cant tell until when will i feel this way
                              towards him. i don't wanna be friends. becAUSE it is impossible right now. in the future?... i still dont know. coz i love him so much.. so much like i cant explain. but the pain the break up has caused me (though i was the one who decided about that) is much as well like i can't explain.

i sometimes just think of the good times we had, but right away follows the bad times we had, the bad things about him and those who actually made me decided to break up.

i know, it is stupid... it really is... i didnt wanna break up with him... that's not what i feel, but i thought that it would be best to break up... coz it would caused me double the pain when keep it longer.
                              garcia

Comment

That's it now i am going to cry.
                                i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                                X