Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boob jobs...

Punters,

I wish I would start seeing a trend in favour of better quality boob-jobs in Thailand. I think it's a real shame that some operations turn out to be disasters that turn the once attractive femboy type into a walking freak show.

The perfect ladyboy straddles a tenuous line between undeniable beauty and over doing it, looking like a cheaper version of what they might have been.

Just my thoughts....
    Attached Files
    dreaming about LOS again

This has been mentioned a few times up here over the years

IMO the good ones happen as often as the bad ones ..... I've seen so many bad boob jobs where one nipple is pointing opposite from the other or they are all misshapen and one is bigger than the other, etc.... so from my experience a girl has about a 50% of having 'em look good, as in REAL.

As always, the key is to keep 'em small..... I don't feel like digging through thousands of pics right now to show you a few but from what I have seen over the years the smaller-sized tits {250-275CC} usually look the most natural.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

strange thing is I've seen good and bad ones done by the same surgeon

choice of surgeon not always a guarantee of good boob job
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

True, true..... I used the example of Noon once, the very popular LB from Cascades circa 2 or 3 years ago. IMO hers were perfect for 300CC's, felt nice and looked good also, good size for her body, etc..... all good. So then I'd talk to other LB's from Cascades who said they went to her surgeon because he did such a good job with Noon, but theirs looked awful!

I hate to quote Forrest Gump but apparently getting tits in Thailand is like opening up a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Forrest Gump said that? I may have to watch that movie after all!

Comment

Forrest Grump!
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 13 2009,18:04) Forrest Grump!
                 For some reason he's been in a good mood the last few times I've seen him.

As to boob jobs  -  most of the best ones I have seen have been done by the same guy in a run down shop house near Pratunam Market.
              Though I have seen one or two of his that were pointing in different directions.

Several things can affect the result other than the surgeon.
              To get the best results a girl already has to have some body fat in the breast area.
              They must avoid moving around too much immediately after the operation as the implants can shift.
              Once the healing process is underway they have to keep massaging the breast area to ensure that hard lumps do not form.

My Ex as is her wont started leaping round like a looney within a couple of days of the operation.
              She agravated one of the incisions and got a post operative infection.
              One breast is perfect  -  the other one has a couple of lumps at the edge of the implant and you can actually just detect the edge of the implant near the armpit.
              I'm pretty sure that is the side that got the infection.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 14 2009,01:41)
                (bigmick22 @ Apr. 13 2009,18:04) Forrest Grump!
                   For some reason he's been in a good mood the last few times I've seen him.
                The power of love

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Are these surgeons qualified?

What sort of government regulation is there for this type of surgery?

I'm sure we'd all like to see more LB's with perfect tits so we don't feel guilty in rejecting the girl with the tits that look wrong.

I agree that smaller tits are the best option for most girls.
                  dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Apr. 14 2009,07:36) Are these surgeons qualified?

Comment

I wish I had an answer. even the best surgeons can have poor results from time to time but the percentage of bad results goes up with lesser skilled surgeons. In Los Angeles I have seen poor results from board certified plastic surgeons at times, and some good results from non- plastic surgeons. Go figure. I will add that Noon (Pattaya Noon) has one the best pair I have run into...

I have seen many of the patients from the MD's on the reality shows based in Beverly Hills and seen poor results from them as well. Of course these aren't included in the TV episodes. The breast augmentations through the navel should be avoided in my opinon but YMMV...

By the way, this also applies to liposuction I have seen lots of poor outcomes by reputable plastic surgeons and even worse by the occasional dermatologist who does it.

Cheers

Comment

(tomscam @ Apr. 14 2009,07:36) Are these surgeons qualified?

What sort of government regulation is there for this type of surgery?
                        doood, don't get me started!

I've been saying for years that the people who do these, the silicone hip implants,  and especially the ones who perform postie operations for just a couple thousand bucks should all be locked up and the keys thrown away; most are butchers to put it mildly.

From my experience the word "surgeon"  in the west and in Thailand carry  2 completely different meanings!

When 1 out of every 3  girls come into a room to undress slowly in front of a camera lens and have to cover one of their boobs the whole time because she knows her job was done horribly and she's embarassed to show it off, you know she has had it done in the wrong country.

But hey, for 40-45K baht [about 1400 dollars]  you get what you pay for, eh?

Comment

Aren't all the boob job in Thailand now, done with the armpit incision? Even with the ones that heal properly and have the nipples even and pointed in the right direction, can often resemble two torpedos with the space there is between them, which looks unnatural. The price is right though.
                          IMO, there are more realistic boob jobs being done in the Philippines these days, than in Thailand. They do cost a fair bit more though. The ones I've seen, even in recent years, have the incision done underneath the breast, leaving a more noticeable scar. After it heals though, the spacing looks more natural as does the overall look, and the scar is hidden, unless the girl/lb is laying on her back, by the sag of the breast. They seem to get that teardrop shape which more resembles natural breasts, rather than just jutting straight out, seemingly defying gravity like many Thai boob jobs look.
                          I still like the look of most Thai boob jobs, just think the average one done in the Philippines looks more natural. After converting the typical costs of both into dollars, they are paying about double in the metro Manila these days than what they pay in Bangkok though.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I'd Like to have her bad boob job than NONE at all.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

thing is Lefty, more natural isn't always better. I like 'em super-perky
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X