X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd - 10th december trip

Am in Bangkok & Patong Bay 3rd - 10th December any of you guys wanna have a beer?

Did I post in the wrong place, or are you lot just talking a load of shite? I read all your posts and am pumped up ready for my trip. Well bollox to the lot of u, I will manage on my own. Is this some kind of masons society?

Somebody talk to me please!

Am from Yorkshire so you cannot upset me.

dodger

Comment

Dude,

Chill. We are from all over. Believe me if I was in town, I'd be up for a brew. Even if your from Yorkshire. Have a good time. Maybe next time.

Lotusman

Comment

Dodger

Am hitting the woods soon but dont have exact date yet, if im in country ill give you a shout... (even if you do race whippets)

cheers

Comment

Yorkshire eh ? Bad luck Muppet. Anyway, they have more taste in Thailand and don't have yorkshire piss for brown beer or infected beef and flour/water mix shite for food. You yorkshire beefheads with your balding heads and fat stomachs need to stay near the North Sea were you belong ! You lot look good amoung the Seals!!!!!!!!!! Theres nothing here for you except a femboy I expect - call your pal stogie I bet you'd have a ball together drinking Chang and eating pickled eggs together farting for Yorkshire !!!!

Pig eyed Northerners I shit 'em. Will that do ?

Bricktop

There I go again hehehe..................................

Comment

Bricktop......he's back  

Comment

Hey Lotus,

Even an old timer like you can learn new tricks. You should be a little more vocal old wise one instead of a background pussy wearing a stupid old baseball cap ? Anyone can write a few sentences and take a few dodgery picks !!!!

I come from England and arrogant Yorkshire pigs need working on - did you not understand the tone of his second post?

Your " Chill" words wont work with assholes! Me included

IT's better to burn out than fade away,

Bricktop
              - I can out fight you , out think you, out philosophise you!

Comment

Brick,

Oh I know the tone...but it can get old. From him or you. You might be able to out fight me, and I'll concede that you might occasionally out think me...but if you ever think you'll win the game. Your more foolish than I thought....

Lotusman

Comment

Originally posted by
                  I can out fight you , out think you, out philosophise you!
                  Philosophise anyone?

You can certainly out rude me!

Comment

Well I got some replies anyway and gave some of you a chance to let off some steam.

I am in BKK Fri 3rd then down to Phuket for a week. Contact me if u gonna be about.

dodger

Comment

What game is that Sir Lotus ? I really am as dumb as I look - but I don't eat hamburgers or hot dogs yet !

Love ya old timer.

Bricktop

Comment

Hi all,

Somebody tell me when Mr. Brick is in LOS. I wanna be there to see him "snap" I think as my poor dear departed mother used to put it...."a ticking time bomb"
                        I love this place..
                        andyman

Comment

Working...
                        X