Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you tattoo an LBs face on your stomach?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JaiDee @ May 03 2009,22:40) does your forum really need this scrawny little loser?
    Which one?

Comment

heh heh, good thing I am not scrawny....or little
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Stogie @ May 03 2009,22:51)
        (JaiDee @ May 03 2009,22:40) does your forum really need this scrawny little loser?
        Which one?  
        Great call but I really think tommy has met the love of his life with the two having so much in common and I'm not talking about the ink....
        Butterfly number 1

Comment

(anthony70 @ May 02 2009,23:15) dieter.
          no offence mate, but you might want to go on a language course.
          There's nothing wrong with Dieter's language skills he speaks perfect English  -  just not in grammaticaly correct order!      

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(Stogie @ May 03 2009,16:35) For fucks sake, Tommy... you upset the wrong person and got barred... AGAIN!
            And he seemed such a nice boy..... Funny he never married.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

I'm sure this entire incident was just an innocent misunderstanding.

When Tommy requested "Noon" be tattooed on his stomach he had been expecting a hooker from Walking Street, but rather the image below.

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Attached Files
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 03 2009,08:57) heh heh, good thing I am not scrawny....or little
                What about the Irish curse you told of in the past? Has it been lifted?
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(koykaeng @ May 02 2009,20:42)
                  (Dieter @ May 03 2009,04:12) Can someone tell how I get hundreds Lb´s on my stomach...
                  You need to eat more Nana Burgers & drink more Heineken, then you'll have enough room to Tattoo the entire staff from Cascade Bar....
                  I think I seen that dude on Dongtan Beach wearing a speedo.
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 04 2009,06:02) What about the Irish curse you told of in the past?
                    Irish curse, black mans curse, or somewhere in between..... it doesn't matter in Thailand as long as you have the $$$$

I was referring to the fact I am not little or scrawny in the sense of the waistline area......grrrrrrr,   it doesn't look like that fat dude at the top of this thread but it sure is harder and harder to keep at a size 36 or even a 38 as the years go by
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Tell me about it. I like to eat too much, and do aerobics too little to maintain my svelteness.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 04 2009,20:27)
                        (Lefty @ May 04 2009,06:02) What about the Irish curse you told of in the past?
                        Irish curse, black mans curse, or somewhere in between..... it doesn't matter in Thailand as long as you have the $$$$

I was referring to the fact I am not little or scrawny in the sense of the waistline area......grrrrrrr,   it doesn't look like that fat dude at the top of this thread but it sure is harder and harder to keep at a size 36 or even a 38 as the years go by
                        please...

you are perfect the way you are....just keep off the beer as i have been doing so and you will screw off the beer belly..

and as for the scrawny guy you are talking about...........ermmmmmmmmm

hahahahahahahhahahaha

cant i see the original post puhleaaaaase LOLOLOLOL
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 03 2009,15:39) The most bizarre and stupid thing I have ever seen done on anyone...and frankly the tattoo work sucks.

Looks like a big blob of a little's kids face, with braces

Moron times  10 ...... isn't this the strange  MFER  who was bothering Salma for a while?
                          im disappointed i was too late ... the slaughter session had commenced and terminated LOL

jaidee...you fucking rock!!!!
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook
                          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                          X