X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend Available

I broke up with my ex about 3 months ago and she is now available. Here in Bangkok.

she is a good girl, drinks too much, sleeps too much but is honest, caring and lots of fun.

I still care about her, and would like her to be happy with someone new. She doesn't work bar and doesn't know how to meet farangs.

If anyone is interested in getting in touch with her, just send me a PM

Serious inquires only please, not just guys looking for a free quicky.

Missing the most important part... a photo or 2

Diablo

Comment

The "drinks-too-much"- and "sleeps-to-much"-parts would worry me a bit as I am sure that for people who live permanently in BKK there are other options, as Stogie once mentioned - having a degree and a decent job - perhaps she has but it doesn't sound like that to me.

But I am not applying, just came to my mind.

Why would it have to be a falang?

I wish all parties involved the best, but this seems very straight-forward to me ;-)

Nevertheless I still think that you will get quite a few requests.

I think you might want to specify if she is looking for someone who she will spend a lot of time with or rather a sponsor oor she'd be like a hired gf.

Comment

Your avatar is also a bit insinuating considering the context

Comment

(thaimeup @ Apr. 30 2009,19:44) drinks too much, sleeps too much
          That certainly makes her unique...

Didn't another BM post something similar recently...

Perhaps this calls for a new forum...Recycled Ladyboy Girl Friends...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Some Pics
            Attached Files

Comment

(Chinaman @ Apr. 30 2009,19:54) The "drinks-too-much"- and "sleeps-to-much"-parts would worry me a bit
              funny....that's the thing that attracted me to her the most! Drinkers = not boring

and I like marathon sleepers....they don't bother me

nice pics also,the kid is nice and thin......were I living in BKK I may take you up on this but the girl is probably better off I don't live anywhere near her anyway
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Is she being attacked by a ferret in that second pic
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Miss America when walking after a few beers too .

Also she never cheats at Pool .

Comment

She is a very pretty lady. Does she has a large cock that she enjoys using for it's intended purpose?
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

OK what did she do to you to make you hook her up with one of the guys on here?

I think of all the qualities that the Board Members possess, commitment would not be very high on the list.
                      Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ May 01 2009,02:45) I think of all the qualities that the Board Members possess, commitment would not be very high on the list.

true, that!
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

She can knock back Heinekens like a real man. Good drinking buddy, i think.
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hey Ricky me think the same.... but as I know her she will be a good fxxxx too..
                            Really a great girl....when be right...

Shit me attached or so...

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Yes, dieter, she´s great. I guess you have played pool with her too?
                              She gets a little angry when she loses, but so do i
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X